Ch 4

....

Law put the phone on the table and was craving a bowl of Dahi/Yogurt. He also thought of ordering from his favourite place, OF&JF, which stood for Organic Food & Junk Food. IT was the perfect place to buy anything. You just place the amount of money the food item costs and they will buy it for you from a store and deliver it to you. The delivery also had charges around JP¥50-100 and up, depending on how far you are.
And Law was a bit farther away but didn't mind rn. It was 8:44pm now and he was becoming lazy.

Why was he becoming lazy? Because he usually feels sleepy around 7-8pm and this also bothered with his work. He doesn't exactly know why he feels sleepy around that time but just calculated it to be like a flaw for being able to wake up at around 2-4 am. Law also thought it was because he was always feeling tired.

He had searched up, why he was always feeling tired no matter how much sleep he got, on Doodle and it said that he probably has sleep disorders or hypersomnia or other illnesses/disorders/abnormalities such as, insomnia, chronic fatigue syndrome, narcolepsy, depression, etc.

Law didn't want to self-diagnose. Even if he was a doctor, he is still not that good around the pysch ward section. And either ways, he studied to be a surgeon. But that half-assed hospital dumped all the damn work on him and now he knows some things from, almost, each speciality.

And he was relieved that he atleast had some experience from the specialties/job(?), That he was forced to work in by the hospital.

So, Law just note it off to be a type of sleep disorder.

Anyways, the OF&JF app said that it would take around 10-20 minutes to get the food to him and the delivery price was JP¥127.

The OF&JF were an efficient and the most popular app for ordering food. Because, anyone could work for them, no matter the GPA, work experience or age. They have workers all around the globe that deliver food, the workers work from home. They get an order and the workers are sent the order to go out buy the order and deliver it. The money is sent through online.

.
Law kept hearing small noises and foot-steps-like sounds from above, that seemed to be coming from somewhere around his own room, up there.

But Law wasn't bothered at all. A ghost can absolutely haunt him and help him be less worried of robberies or break-ins because that poor poor intruder would be seeing some paranormal shit.

Its actually quite an advantage that a ghost haunts his house. His house is big and would probably attract robbers. So, he wouldn't mind.

He then shouted, "Whoever's up there, keep intruders outta this house in exchange for a place to live, will ya!?" All he got was a loud thump as an answer. So he took that as an acceptance to his request. He decided to look at his phone while waiting for the food.

.
He was now staring at the sees-app. There were messages from Doffy and Corazon and also a Private Groupchat of the Donquixote Family.

He had forgotten to check the groupchat when looking at Cora-san's and Doffy's messages.

------
'Who bets Law got kidnapped?'

'I don't think Doffy nor Rosi would approve of your bet, Diamante.'

'You always ruin the fun gramps' [Diamante]

'I'm not that old now.'

'Lao G-san, you are the oldest out of all of us here.'

'Hah, even Vergo-san agrees' [Diamante]

'Now thats a rare moment right there' [Pica]