Ch 7 (NSFW)

I found this on Google

Images may be subject to copyright.

.
.
.
.
.

Once everyone was gone and only Zoro was left, he had transformed into a human. He pinned Law to the bed and smirked at him. "Want me to help with your problem?"

Law did not know how to response...He did want to get rid of this problem quick. 'Oh fuck it, my minds already being filled by sex' he said internally. It was true, his mind had been filled with thoughts of sex once the older two men had left.

Law slowly nodded. Zoro was a bit surprised that he had agreed but then didn't complain and started to take off Law's shirt. He went to twist and play with his nipples.
Between pants, "The..door*haa lock it-"

Zoro complied and went to lock the doors. But when he did, the door from the bathroom inside the bedroom opened.

..
"What the- So you don't let me and Beckmann fuck you but you let this lazy grass fuck you?" Shanks said in an almost hurt gesture and tone.

"Ain't that lazy now, I went towards the door and closed it." Zoro monotone-ly stated. Keeping his cool since anger won't help the mood.

"Mk, what else?"

He faced towards Law and said, "Got him in the mood"

Shanks made an surprised face(like this 0:, ). He then looked at Zoro, and smirked. Zoro looked confused for a few seconds until he smirked back. They both looked at Law.

Oh boy, Law cannot escape now....

...
. "Ahh~* ..."

. "S-stop..."

.*ˢᶜⁱˢˢᵒʳ

. "Ha- AH!~* "

"Found it~"

...
"I wonder...if you are able to take us both..~"

. "N-no...ah~* stop..i's too much.."

. *ᵖˡᵒᵖ ⁿᵒⁱˢᵉ

. "AHHH~* "

. *ᵗʰʳᵘˢᵗ

. "Ahh...~*"

....

. *ᵗʰʳᵘˢᵗ

As Law became a moaning mess, the two thrusted harder and kept brushing against his prostate. As if they were trying tease him.

Zoro decided to add in extra spice by taking out a 'toy'. The toy being a thin, cock block.(like a but-t plug but for the cock)

He slowly slid the toy in and Law's eyes widened. "N-no...too m-uch.." tears were pouring from his eyes.

Zoro then slowly dragged the toy up and down. Mind you, they were still hitting into Law, hard. And that toy was also pushing him over the edge. And to answer your concern, no, the toy does not hurt him nor does it leave small injuries. It is completely soft and very thin, to the point it gives a lot of pleasure.

"Hey...what if..I push it all the way in, to the point it'll hit that spot..hm?" Zoro asked as if Law could give a understandable verbal response.

Without more consideration, Zoro pushed the toy all the way down. To the point Law made a keen high pitch noise. He grinned lusciously at the noise and started to move the toy up and down. Matching both the paces of his and Shankss' thrusts.

Law looked wrecked.

"ngh*.. f-fas..ter...."

"Faster? Weren't you asking for us to stop earlier?" Shanks teasingly said near his ear as Law was sandwiched between him and Zoro.

"Pl-ease..."

Shanks smirked sinisterly and started to go faster and Zoro was playing with Law's dick.

Law felt hot air near his ear. "Who would've thought that you have such a lovely voice in bed..." Zoro whispered in his ear.

They were thrusting hard and hitting his prostate every time.

Law was a moaning mess. He's quite lucky that the rooms in the house were all sound proof.

Tears were falling from his eyes and oh how badly he wanted to close his legs from all the pleasure.

..
After a few more minutes of thrusting, he felt a warm sensation. "'B-bout to co-me.." he said through the moaning and panting.

When he announced that, Shanks stopped thrusting. Zoro also stopped. He pulled out the toy and held his dick in place.

With that happening, he did feel a twirling sensation in his stomach.

And just when he felt like his orgasm was getting delayed or rather not coming at all, these two bastards started to pick up their pace from before, making the sensation come back.
(It was as if they were trying to make Law last until they come together.)

Resulting in them stopping again, the twirling sensation was such a pleasant feeling to Law, he swore he could see stars. His toes were curled.

But like before, when he felt his orgasm was being delayed or not coming at all, they picked up the pace again.

This went on for 3 more times. Zoro had also started to thrust harder. Their pace became sloshy and frantic. Making Law moan more. And more high pitched.

....
Law came hard. And then Zoro did and then Shanks did. They were breathing heavily.

Law leaned back(like his back is against zoros chest) on Zoro and, said man let him lean against his shoulder. At this moment, he looked at Law's eyes and he could swear he saw hearts. Shanks could say the same.

They both wanted to do that again but Law denied. He told them that it had already been 30 minutes, if they had done it again, the others might worry.

They pulled out and offered to help Law clean himself up. He denied. Again. He said he'd be fine with cleaning up alone.

He got up on wobbly legs and walked towards the bathroom with a limp.

Zoro and Shanks couldn't watch Law walk like that.

...
They walked towards Law and Zoro picked him up.

"Whatthe?" Law questioned

"We can't have you limp around, now do we?"

"i-" Law was speechless.

Zoro walked to the bathroom with Law in his arms, with Shanks following behind. He then put him down on a stool inside the shower.

They helped him clean up.
...