Ch 6

...
But there were two who weren't asleep yet.

Beckmann and Shanks.

They both had carefully and slowly moved away Zoro, Luffy and Sanji from Law. And once the monster trio were far enough, they changed back to their human forms.

Law was sleeping on his side and Beckmann went to nuzzle in his chest, to which Law unconsciously raised his arm and put it around him.

Shanks went to spoon Law from behind, as in hugging him sideways while laying down. He put his around him and Law lowered his head a bit.
The blanket almost covered his mouth but did not cover his mouth fully

Shanks and Beckmann thought it was adorable. They both sighed, and closed their eyes to go back to sleep.
Fully knowing that they might get jumped in the morning.

...
After a few hours, Law started to wake up. Once he was awake, he felt two people infront and behind him. Cuddling with him.

Now, this isn't the first time he was cuddled but he was still quite confused until the memories of last night came back like a wrecking ball. (Should I stop?)

He realised that he had made STRANGERS sleep on his bed. Gosh was he feeling embarrassed, worried, scared and guilty.

'fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck, what the fuck was I thinking?!' Law thought. He was breathing heavily now.

He thought of what to do next or what to do at all. He had come up with some scenerios, ask them about this 'thing' and then ask them if they could leave or get up, make breakfast, call Doflamingo and tell him what the fuck is going on.
He thinks that his scenerios are quite, bad.

While Law was having a slight panic..
The two, Beckmann and Shanks had woken up. They were watching him finally realising the situation he put himself in.

Shanks decided to let him know that they were awake by blowing air near his ear. Which got a quiet yelp/moan from him in response. He went to hold his ear and was now panicking even more.

Shanks and Beckmann were quiet as they got many dirty thoughts. And they were starting to have a...problem rising.

And obviously Law could feel that problem. He was quite literally in between them.

"....get out of the bed. And go to the bathroom; to take a cold shower, both of you. Right. Now." Law said in a whisper-like threatening and wavering tone.

Beckmann was about to follow suite until he noticed Shanks moving his arm. Shanks grabbed Law's chin and made him look at him, "Why don't you help us?~" he said with a smirk

...
Shanks' face was met with a 'light' punch.

Law sat up and glared at Shanks, now holding his nose. As if in pain. Now now, Law didn't hit him that hard; he felt as though the other was pretending. To which he did not like either.

"Shut. The fuck up. And go to the bathroom and take a cold shower, now." Law now announced a little louder, with venom in his voice.

Beckmann was still on his side, next to Law. Hugging his waist now. And they watched Shanks, terrifiedly, get up and move past the cats and head for the bathroom.

"Don't think I forgot about you. Beckmann-ya." Law said whilst still looking at the direction the red haired man had went.

"Ah- alright alright, I got it, I'll go take a cold shower-" He replied hastily. But then, something crossed his mind as he sat up.

As he had sat up, he pulled Law towards him by his chin; they were now millimeters apart from their lips touching. Beckmann looked into Law's eyes, who which remained to be in shock.

Then, Beckmann decided to close that millimeter gap and press his lips on Law. As they were kissing, Law eventually closed his eyes, Beckmann watched him close his eyes and smiled internally. He felt this calm feeling rather than those butterflies they told him, he'd feel.

Beckmann tapped his tongue on Law's lips to allow him to explore his mouth. To which Law denied by opening his eyes and glaring at him.

Beckmann instead, decided to try something else. He went to grab Law's shirt but was stopped when his hand was grabbed by one of Laws'. He was still glaring at him. Beckmann removed his hand from Law's chin and went to grab both of Law's arms, pull them together tightly but not enough to hurt. He then moved Law's shirt and went underneath it to reach his nipples. He then started to play with them, much to Law's small protests. Slowly, he gave in and stopped struggling. He moaned, not so loudly, at a certain twist, allowing Beckmann to slip his tongue inside Law's mouth. He started to explore his mouth and stopped playing with his nipples. Pulled back his arm and put it around his waist. He pulled Law's arms towards the side and they dwelled into a.....passionate french kiss.

After 7 minutes, they pulled apart, out of breath. They had breathed through their noses until they absolutely needed air. Beckmann looked at Law, he saw a beautiful face that was blushing heavily and had a little trail of drool trailing down it's mouth. He wiped it and smirked at Law.

Without saying a word, he got out of bed, careful to not wake the others in the bed. And headed straight to the bathroom. The house had multiple bathrooms and even a full-on springhouse bathtub. Which was installed by Doflamingo and Kaido's request.

.....
Now, Law was left speechless and a blushing mess. He was sort of lucky that he didn't wake up the others. He just needed to take a cold shower like the other two- he was embarrased. Obviously.

He tried to get up but amongst the group of ten cats, he had accidentally stepped on one of the cats' tail.
The poor cat that got its tail stepped on by accident was Sanji.

In response, Sanji shot up. This time, with all the rustling and the pure 'cat hiss/scream'. The residents that were sleeping on the bed, woke up.
.
Now, Law was absolutely having something similar to a heart attack. 'Well. Shit.' He thought in the midst of his heart attack and panic.

"YOOO, Sanji, what happened?" Franky asked.

"Yea, what happened?" Nami recited.

"Someone stepped on my tail." Sanji was pissed. "I bet it was this walking mowed down lawn."

The said man, or rather, feline, was still asleep. Or was he?

An angered Sanji; had a tick show up on the side of his cheek. "Oi...don't fake sleeping..💢".

"I'm tryna..*yawn sleep here man... Stop ruining this dream...." Zoro sleepily said. He went to cuddle closer to Law.

That caused a tension to rise.

Oh how jealous felines get when their beloved smells like another. Or rather is with another.

Before the tension rose to its highest peak, Law decided to move Zoro, himself. Others seemed to be relieved but some noticed that he wanted to pet Zoro and yet he did not. Suspicious.

Oh but Zoro noticed his 'problem'. He noticed it the moment those two tried to convince Law to sleep with them. Which is why he tried to cuddle closer to him. To wait for others to leave and help Law with his 'problem'.

"Whatever. I'm just gonna go make breakfast." Sanji announced once he fully saw Law awake. He wanted to return Law's kind gesture from yesterday.

"Ah- allow me to follow you, Sanji-san." Brook asked.

"Sure" sanji replied. The two felines descended to the kitchen.

Robin and Nami had also went to the bathhouse, to bathe, of course.

Jinbei said that he would go outside and go on a walk. He asked Law if he wanted to join him. He denied but promised he would go next time.

'Guess this is my life now' Law thought as he waved Jinbei a goodbye. Eye twitching a bit.

..