Ch 12

Notes at the end

...

Sanji was currently in the kitchen. Cooking a dish for his saviour. Well he tries to make himself believe he's just a saviour to him...

He thought for a bit. He liked the company of Law. Law was calm and reserved. And Sanji liked that. Considering who his captain and crewmates is... He chuckles to himself as he remembers the antics of his captain and crewmates.

He puts some salt and spices in the dish. He was preparing a fish based meal. Which was a light hearted meal so that Law doesn't have to eat something heavy as soon as he wakes up.

Sanji just knows that Zoro is making Law sleep. But Law doesn't know that Zoro is actually half asleep. He subconsciously smiles at that. He decides to make the same dish for Zoro as well.

After a some hours, Sanji finishes making the dish. It needed to be marinated and put in the fridge for some time so it took a bit long.

But now, he was done and he decides that its time to wake the two up. Or rather just Law.

He plates the dish on the table and heads off to Law's room. He walks the hall and goes up the stair. Feeling a but giddy to see Law sleeping and then waking up. He also liked that Law said he liked his cooking...

Sanji was already infront of Law's room while he was stuck daydreaming. He took a breath and went to turn the knob on the door.

He pushed it open and saw that Zoro and Law were cuddling. Which was very cute but he wanted to be in Zoro's position.

Zoro was literally laying over Law. Arms wrapped around him and legs tangled.

Sanji just shook his head. Thinking that he could try cuddling with Law as well. He stepped inside and Zoro opened his eye almost immediately.

"Sup, curly brow" He says.

Sanji rolls his eyes.
"I'm here to wake up Law. I prepared dishes for you both to try."

Zoro raised an eyebrow at this.
"Whatever you say. You can try waking him up."

Sanji goes over to Law at that. He tries to gently poke Law awake but he was still asleep. Tried shaking him lightly and that seemed to wake him up.

Law groaned a bit as he was having a good sleep. He was rubbing his eyes before opening them in a narrow. He then realises that it was Sanji that tried waking him up and Zoro that was cuddling with him. He was still a bit groggy so he didn't blush.

"...yea?"

He asks.

Sanji smiled, "Did you have a nice sleep? I made food for you to try" He says im excitement.

Law blinks for a moment and then remembers. "Ahh.. I did have a pleasant sleep. And sure, lead the way." He says in a calm voice.

Sanji smiles.

Zoro gets off of Law to allow him to get up. Law moves to get off of the bed and Sanji starts to lead the two to the kitchen.

Sanji makes the two sit on chairs and then shows them the dish. It looked pretty.

Law complimented Sanji a lot here.

Sanji then poured the two some cold water. Saying since they'd just woken up, its better to drink water. Law agrees and drinks the glass of water. So does Zoro.

They eat and Law compliments Sanji at how good it is. At some point, it was only Law eating.

Zoro and Sanji watching him eat.