3

...

"Let's go to the lounge and talk" Y/n suggests as they started walking, Ace following them "Do you also want tea?"

"Nah, I'm good" Ace declined as he sat down at the couch as Grim crosses his arms still being in the demon's hold. "Why do you have that tacky collar on you?" Grim asks "Did you do something stupid again"

"It's not stupid!" Ace exclaimed "It's just that all I did was... I ate a tart"

Y/n confusion written on their face "A tart? So you got that collar on you .... Because of a tart?" Y/n puzzled as Ace let out a sigh "You see... I was very hungry during at the time since you know that crybaby and I hadn't eaten dinner yet,so I went to the dorm kitchen and found three whole tarts!" he elaborated "So that's why I decided to get a slice but during that...My dorm leader found me and then collared me"

"You're both in the wrong here, you know" Grim said as Ace out his hand on his hip "But don't you think it's unfair to seal my magic like that all because I ate a tart! And I'm a magician! This is basically having my arms and legs chained up" The terracotta haired uttered "Anyway it was three whole tarts! Three! There's no way he could eat those by himself"

Y/n flick Ace's forehead "It's probably for a party. But you are right though... It is too far to seal your magic all over a tart" Y/n said as Ace had an frown on his face "See?"

"But just like Y/n said though... It might be a party or something.Like a birthday party!" Grim said as Y/n suddenly laugh  at a memory which made Grim confused while Ace lightly furrowed his eyebrows "Oi, what are you laughing all of the sudden? Don't laugh at me this situation is serious" he whined

Y/n shook their head "No, no its not about your situation... It's just that I remembered something" Y/n said which made Ace curious as Y/n spoke to tell the tale "Well you see back from where I belong I have a brother that is known for being the  Avatar of Gluttony. He would eat anything except bad cooking....But if you eat his snacks he would go on a rampange, it was so funny seeing Mammon force that human to eat it his snack once!"

"Huh?Who's Mammon?" Grim asks now both Grim and Ace are curious at the stories what the demon has to tell being in a world with demons and being one as well.

"Mammon... Is my dumbass of a brother that likes to spend money, doesn't think any of his decisions twice, but... Oddly caring in his own way" Y/n muttered the last part

"How many siblings do you exactly have?" Ace asks "It seems like you guys are big family"

"Ah... We are 8 siblings, myself included" Y/n informed this made Grim and Ace shock about that information "Ehh?! That many? That seems to be hard" Grim commented

Y/n sighs "It is hard, as the 4th eldest... I have to look for my younger brothers and help my older brother mainly Lucifer." Y/n uttered "I'll tell you about my siblings first let's start with names" Y/n introducing their brothers

"But... Moving on, are you going to apologize?" Y/n asks as Ace let out a groan "Why should I apologize, he's such a power freak" Ace complained

This made Grim smack Ace with his tail "Don't underestimate grudges over food!" Grim said as Ace rolled his eyes "Fine. I just have to apologize? This is both of your idea so you guys better come with me"

"Fine, it won't be that bad" Y/n said "After all I need to adapt in this world if I am going to stay here for who knows how long"

"So... Where should I sleep tonight?" Ace asks as Grim tilt his head "Eh...? You were being serious?" Grim pondered "But I'm not sure if Y/n revamp the rooms..."