16

-

The event is done. Now Y/n and Grim fall asleep back at their dorms, Y/n cuddling the creature while falling asleep.

...

Dream Sequence

...

"You’re late." The man named Jafar spoke

"What I was tasked to do is difficult to get you know?" Gazeem vocalized, also known as Jafar's henchmen

"Well Go on, after it!" Jafar demanded " My dreams of long will finally be fulfilled. It’s the Cave of Wonders. Listen, you are to bring only the lamp, ONLY the lamp, understood!?"

...

Y/n woke up and slowly sat up, letting out a yawn as they stretch "Winter holiday will start tomorrow... I wonder what my brothers would be doing" they muttered, Y/n getting ready and shook the creature awake.

Y/n picking up Grim and leaving the room, getting greeted by the ghosts "Tomorrow’s the start of the winter holiday, isn't it?" Ghost A ponders "Do you have any plans already?"

"Well... I would want to have a relaxing break. It would be nice" Y/n stated "After many centuries its getting tired to do a lot of things. I also want to go outside every now and then"

"I see what about feasts are you going to that while you are here, Y/n?" Ghost C asks Y/n took a glance on Grim, then looking back at the ghost

"Of course. You ghosts have family too right?" Y/n remarked placing a hand over their chin

" There are ghosts who go to the other world to spend time with their families, too." Ghost B explained " But there are some who don’t return here!!"

"Spending time with family while eating a feast…"  Grim muttered, looking at Y/n "Y/n have you done that?you know you and your siblings" he asked

"Yes, we have." Y/n confirmed "At least Lucifer gives me less work and Lord Diavolo would give me a break from my job... But enough about me what about you? Do you have a family, Grim?"

"I don’t remember much about them.From what I remember I just woke up alone and hungry.It was really cold and I remember waiting for a long time for someone to come get me…" Grim uttered out " … And then, what happened after that again…? I can’t remember much." Grim immediately shooking his head" Well, I’m not the type to dwell on the past, yanno! The future matters more! After all, I’m gonna become the greatest magician! Gahahaha!"

The ghosts let out a laugh while Y/n would pat the creature's head"Nyaha! We’ll have a feast! I’m excited for the holidays!"

"Me too, Grim. Me too." Y/n said "I might try and talk to Crowley if I am able to go back home. Hopefully Azul has found a way. Even just a way to communicate with them or just Lord Diavolo... Definitely just Lord Diavolo"

...

Now in the classroom of NRC,Crewel mentioning that the students should get ready for the holidays. The students heard chattering to one another, this made the four start talking to one another.