00:40

ELLA

The day went by excruciatingly slow. But nonetheless, I managed to get through it.

After class, Kendall, Isaac and I went to grab an early dinner at a fast food chain at the mall.

Isaac had to leave earlier though, so Kendall and I had more girl time.

We just walked around the mall and went shopping, buying clothes and accessories.

After 2 whole hours, we finally bid our goodbyes and drove off to our homes.

When I arrived home, I was greeted by my parents eating at the dining room.

"Honey, you're back!" Mom exclaimed.

You see, my mother is not like every other mother. She's a "cool mom" according to her. But I won't interject, she can think whatever she wants to think if it helps her sleep at night.

Back in high school, she was the golden girl. She was THAT girl who made everyone do a double take. Perfect face, perfect clothes, perfect grades, perfect everything.

My dad was the complete opposite though, you could say their love story was something ripped out from a book or a movie.

But love does stupid things to people. But I wouldn't call their love story stupid since they are perfect for each other.

Snapping from my thoughts, I finally decided to reply, "Yes, I'm here, no need to throw a party."

"Ha-ha" my dad laughed monotonously. "We're sorry we had to eat ahead, you can join us now if you want?"

"No, no. It's okay. Kendy, Isaac and I grabbed early dinner at the mall and maybe had a quick shopping trip."

"Sure, "quick". That explains the huge amount of bags on your arms and beside your feet right?" Dad accused.

Hey! I'm a girl and I have needs, especially girly needs!

"Whatever, dad. I'll just head up to my room and do what teenagers do nowadays. Oh wait, you guys wouldn't know what young people would do, right?" I tell them jokingly.

"Hey! We are not old! We're still in the range of 30-40 years old, young lady!" Mom said defensively.

I couldn't take it anymore, I started exploding with giggles, "yeah, sure. You go around and think about that." As I was about to leave, I mockingly patted my hand onto my mother's back which she replied with a perfect eyebrow raised.

Grabbing my things, I went to my room.

Shutting the door, I quickly slid out my clothes and took a shower.

I exited my closet in my underwear, since that is how I usually sleep.

I plopped onto my queen-sized bed and took my laptop from underneath the covers.

I browsed through my e-mail which was filled with questions for the advice column. I answered about a couple dozens of them quickly before opening social media sites.

I went to twitter and stalked bands and band members and celebrities. I also looked at quotes and a couple posts.

When I was about to go to bed, my bedroom door bursts open.

"Heyooo!" Isaac exclaimed. Sitting up, I looked at him with a confused face.

Not bothering to cover up, since he saw me in my underwear a lot of times now, I asked him "what are you doing here?"

"It's a friday night, so I thought we could hang out and talk about Zac Efron or Dylan O'Brien or something" he said in a very girly voice.

"Shut up! Cometh layeth downeth with me. Let us talk!" I exclaim in a medieval voice.