00:50

ELLA

I woke up with Isaac's heavy arm draped over my small frame.

I slowly took it off which he replied with soft grunts in his sleep.

I walked over to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I walked in my closet-which was connected to my bathroom- and got changed into a pink neon sports bra and a pair of sweat pants.

When I walked out the door, I found Isaac stretching his arms.

I tossed him his clothes (that he leaves just in case he slept over) which I grabbed from my closet.

He muttered a quick thanks and went to the bathroom to change.

I sighed, "What if the plan doesn't work?" I ask to myself.

"Well, you could always forget about him." Isaac replied from the bathroom.

"You heard me?" I ask him slightly confused.

"Yeah. We hear you all the time, we just don't bother and answer." He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Whatever." I remarked stupidly.

I glanced around my room and saw something that caught my eye, a polaroid album from a year ago.

I walked over to my shelves and grabbed it before heading back to my bed.

I went under the covers and played some soothing music before opening the album.

The first page instantly said: "YOU HATE US CAUSE YOU AINT US" which was obviously in Kendall's sloppy writing.

I giggled at that statement.

"Should I call that mental institute now? I remember you having it in speed dial" Isaac said, which he appeared to be struggling on saying a joke.

"No thank you. I was just looking at our polaroid album." I said looking at him. He looked incredibly hot in his wife beaters and sweatpants, his butt looking A+ in those by the way.

He laid down and watched beside me, constantly pointing at a funny picture of us.

"Hey! It's that one time we all attempted to make a documentary about Scrappy." Isaac said laughing, with myself laughing along.

Scrappy is our dog. We rescued him from the shelter a few years back, he only had three legs. But after a year of struggling, we bought him this thing with wheels on it. More like a wheelchair.

We spent the whole day eating pizza and reminiscing the memories Kendall, Isaac and I shared.

When it was time for him to leave, I hugged him and kissed his cheek before leading him to the door.

When his car finally drove out the gates of our house, I went back up to my room and scrolled through facebook.

The page just finished loading then she heard a 'ding!' from her laptop. She looked over to the notifications bar and saw that someone sent her a friend request.

She clicked it open and read Jace Keller's facebook name. She accepted it and-like the creeper that she was- stalked his whole profile. From the latest updates to the first post he created.

And like every other teenage male on facebook (except for Isaac), his profile picture was of him shirtless at the beach.

I mentally groaned since I hated guys who did this. Guys are barely chivalrous and proper nowadays.

I went through my emails again and answered a few more questions for the advice column. Nothing was interesting yet, the questions were practically the same, each just worded out differently.