A Week After the Coma:]

Demetries Side--------->

   Is this whole thing a huge dream, or was the whole Haunted house and date with Bieber a dream? I'm not sure which is real. I don't want to wake up in the Haunted mansion, wondering if this was a dream. See? This is confusing!

   I sat in my stupid hospital bed. I had a broken leg, healing from the accident I was apparently in. Been asleep for two years, and oddly my leg is still broken. Makes complete sense! I hated watching the TV because it only had people talking about me waking up from a two year coma. I may have practically been dead for two years then suddenly awaken, but it's nothing special here.

   "Nurse! Can you shut of the TV?" I yelled. A guy dressed in a green nurses outfit walked in with a clipboard.

"You called?" He asked.

"Did you not hear me? TV! OFF!" I screamed. I know, I sound like a brat, but I have the right to act like one.

"Somebody has anger issues." He muttered.

"I heard that." I said under my breath. He turned off the TV and I sunk into my sheets. These sheets aren't even comfy. They're more irritating than anything.

Justin's Side------------------->

   The past week I felt extremely exited. I can't believe that my best friend is actually awake after two years of being in a coma. I missed her too much. Once the let her out, I'm going to take her to a French Restaurant, then a movie... Or maybe the other way around. I'm not sure, I'm just too overwhelmed.

   I'm not sure how she'd react though. She kept telling me things about Selena, Concerts, Haunted houses, and what not. She told me we kissed before and I was going to take her on a date. Then Selena took her and locked her inside a haunted house.

"Hey, J-man! What's keepin you troubled?" Said one of my new friends, Jamara. She helped me out with everything when Demi was out.

"It's Demi. I don't think Demi is coping well with waking up." I said.

"It has been TWO years, Justin. Give her time." She said.

"She HAD two years. She changed. She's more emotional. Yesterday, she rejected to throw a remote control at my head when she had the chance. She spoke more about love than sports." I told her, walking over to a dinning table.

"May I remind you, she's a girl, not your guy friend." Jamara sat beside me on the floor.

"I know, but she was always LIKE a guy friend to me." I said without thinking.

"What." She said stubbornly. "Did you just say your best friend is like a guy in your point of view? She's a girl! If she keeps talking about love and how you two apparently kissed, then she actually has feelings for you!"

"I'm sorry." I defended myself weakly.

"No. Don't even try to apologize to me." She stood up and stomped off out the front door then slammed it.

   Maybe I've changed. I just called my best friend a dude! She doesn't even deserve me for that. Wait, is it I don't deserve her of she doesn't deserve me? I don't know anymore, I'm terrible. I'm a horrible friend.

---------------------------

   This one was really short, but it's a start I guess. I need characters!

I need at least five.

I'll pick one of your made up characters!

I need their full name, eye color, hair color, stereo type, and you don't HAVE to put down what they wear, I could do that.

Thank you and sorry for how short that was lol