movies good bye! :-(

demitries side------>

 well, since what happend at mcdonalds, i did owe justin. so im thinking of paying for the movie tickets. im in jbs car listening to MJ's song -billie jean- just starring out the window.

"hey justin, how many songs do you think mj sang?" i wondered.

"idk, he sings alot of them." justin replied.

"are you still mad at me?" i asked.

"no, just kind of tierd, why?" justin told me.

"oh, nothing, just curious. so what movie are we seeing?" i asked.

"how many more questions do you have!?!" justin asked.

"uh..." i thought trying to make a laugh out of him.

"maybe well see rango or something." justin guessed.

"what about pirates of the carribean part 4?" i asked.

"that sounds great! justin said.

"ill but the tickets!" i offered.

"and ill buy the snacks!" justin replied.

it was the least i can do to cheer him up. but wow... just seeing justin getting the popcorn and drinks... NO! i will not fall for him. he is my friend... just my bestie. but wow, hes amazingly, whats the word? cute! i never even seen him that way before. hes cute? wow...

justins side-------->

im just getting the popcorn and drinks but i had a strange feeling someone was watching me so i turned to look. besides all my fans looking at me, i saw demi looking at me. weird.

"hey demi! i got the snacks! come on!" i shouted across the room.

"ok. i got the tickets." demi said in a faint voice.

so we got our seats in the 5th row. the movie was... thrilling? i dont know. the movie was, maybe 10 minutes, almost over, whe demi fell asleep on my shoulder. -shes very cute when shes asleep- i just noticed that. the movie was over so i woke her up.

"demi, the movies over, wake up!" i said.

"i fell asleep?" demi asked in a sleepy voice, almost up.

"yeah, come on, ill take you home." i said offering her popcorn.

so we got in the car, and i drove her home. it was probaly 7:00 by now.

i walked her to the doorstep.

"hey, thanks for taking me out." demi thanked me.

"no problem, ill text you every day, send postcards, and pictures and stuff like that when im gone." i promised.

"im really gonna miss you, justin! you taught me skateboarding tricks, and we pulled lots of pranks, and we did every thing together!" demi said trying to not cry. i could tell how sad she was.

"im gonna miss you to, demi. but ill be back in a year, i promise." i promised her.

"justin, i know were besties, but..." she stopped talking, maybe cause shes embarresed.

"you can tell me anything." i assured her.

"i like you alot, but i know you and selena are together, and were just friends and all these stuff thats in my way." she said with a tear sliding down her cheek.

"i honestly dont know what to say. i should go... bye." i said about to cry too.

i left her. shes gone, just gone. i decided to man up, as i arrived at the airport. and left in the plane.

demitries side-------->

hes been gone for 5 hours now. and ive been listening to avril lavigne -when your gone-. ive also been crying. then i started to sing when your gone, out loud, outside my window.

"justin... i miss you!" i yelled outside with pain of a loved one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow, touching! btw her name is demitrie da vinci, not demi lovato. :)