how to say i miss you

Demitries side---------------->

i cant possibly like Justin! he left me! i begged for him, well at least i wanted to. selena always wanted him, for the paparazzi's, and for herself. she never like me, every since she found out justin was hanging out with me. i even remember the first time justin and i met! last year at his concert. i was running in the hallways of the building and bumped into justin. he said, " im so sorry! i didnt mean to..."then i said, "its not your fault. its mine." then he asked if i wanted a hug or an autograph but i didnt want anything. and he started hanging out with me because he thought it was crazy for me to be at his concert and not want any thing to do with him.

"hey, are you feeling better?" my mom walks in on my talking to myself.

"i never been sad. what do you mean?" i lied.

"you know, but if it makes you feel better, ill play along." she says.

"mom... its my buisness. i know your trying to help, but i dont need any." i said.

"i made spaghetti if you like, your favorite." she offers.

"thanks, but not now, mom" i said.

"demi, you been in your room for 3 days, locked up in the dark, please come out." she tells me.

"mom... i c-cant." i said very faint.

"please, eat then. you have to! if not for me, then for your father." she pleads.

my father left my mom after i was born. he wanted me to grow up young, healthy, and happy. and i love him, he still loves me.

"ok mom." i said standing up to go to the kitchen.

Justins side---------------->

i couldnt stop thinking of that little girl. what was she? an angel? a spirit? a ghost? i cant explain.

"hey, j-man. dinners ready." usher informs me again.

"ok, usher." i answer back.

i walked towards the dinning room just to find selena sitting at the table. like this is what i need.

"hey justin, baby!" selena acted to be surprised.

"oh, hi, selena." i said annoyed.

"is anything wrong?" she acted like she cared.

"uh, no... mom, whats for dinner?" i asked changing the subject.

"spaghetti with meatballs." she answered.

"ok." i said faintly.

"so, justin, wanna see a movie with me?" selena asked.

"i really dont think i should at this time..." i made up an excuse.

"is it demi!?! because you left her for me..." she whined.

"i never dated her, im with you." i assured her.

"ya, but you wish you could have her!" she yelled.

"yes! i miss her! want me to say it louder? I MISS DEMITRIE DAVINCI! there, happy now?" i asked.

"dont need to scream justin, its rude." she says, mocking me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not writing in a long time, was on vaca!