paris up top

justins side-------------->

wow, like that was all i needed before my concert. im just running after demi, half an hour before my concert, just because i care for her. i cant go up on stage pretending that everythings ok when it isnt, like always! i kept yelling her name. but i cant see or hear her.

"good job justin!" amber yells at me.

"hey, i wasnt the one who went up to myself thinking i was a hottie to flirt with." i said defending myself.

"well, actully, amber told demi to do it." emma corrects me.

"well then there you have it. its not my fault." i said.

"well have to split up to find her. justin, you look toward that bakery, emma, you look toward that cheese shop, and i will look toward that park over there." amber says.

" fine, but if you see her, call us." emma says.

"ok..." i said.

i looked everywhere in the bakery. i couldnt see her. so i thought of the one place see loved about france. of course! she always wanted to see The Eiffel tower! so i got in the limo and asked the driver to drive there. took about 20 minutes but if i find her, then it was worth it. then i see a girl around 15 years old crying. with a blue shirt, black skirt, purple converse, and her goldish brown hair covering her face. it didnt take that long to realise the girl was demi. so i walked up to her slowly. she was sitting on a bench in front of The Eiffel tower.

"hey, im sorry for everything!" i pleaded fof her to forgive me. she didnt answer.

"you have every right to be mad at  me, for what i did. but please talk to me!" i begged her.

"justin..." she began to talk.

"yes?" i asked.

"im... sorry for running of and getting mad at you." she apologised.

"as long as i know your ok, then im ok." i said to her.

"your concert is in 5 minutes, why would you come after me?" she asked.

"because i care for you. your my bestie." i told her.

"oh, ok." she looked uncomfortable.

"but i decided that selena can find a new man." i told her.

"but why?" she asked.

"well, she never made me as happy as you did, and she just used me for publicity." i answered.

"its not my fault, is it?" sje asked.

"no, you came into my life, and im thankful that you have." i assured her.

i hugged her, then she sounded ok. i took her to the concert with me and it was like old times when demi and i would mess around backstage.

"hey justin, look at me! im usher!" demi said with a microphone in her hand, she was singing o.m.g by usher. she wasnt bad at it, she was having so much fun. then i tackled her down to the floor. we laughed and laughed, until i had to go up on stage again.

"hey, how is everyone?" i translated that into french so the french wont get confused.

they all started screaming and stuff. it was toward the end of the concert then i decided to sing to demi.

"ok, im going to sing one of my favorites! just for my favorite girl, demi! demi, can you come out?"

she skipped her way to the stage and smiled. everyone loved her. then i started singing favorite girl, then at the end i kissed her up on stage, she kissed me back. thats when the fans screamed and yelled like crazy.

"demi, im sorry for everything. and i just want every one of my fans to know that i love you." i said into the microphone.

"i love you too, justin!" demi said grabbing the microphone so they all can hear her.

the concert ended, and meeting fans backstage was over. it was a big day today. and i always had big days.

"hey, had fun?" i asked demi.

"yeah, some kiss out there, right?" she joked around. we both laughed. then i had to drop her and her friends at the hotel, so there chaperon wont get them in trouble.

"well, thanks for hanging out with me today, demi." i said.

"thanks for having me." she said.

"well, this was my last stop on tour. i was thinking when we get back home, if you wanna go on a date with me?" i asked.

"sure, selena coming?" she laughed.

"heck no! just you and me." i said laughing.

"i know, just joking around." she said.

"how long you staying here?" i asked.

"one week." she said.

"gonna miss you that long." i said.

"hey, its shorter than a year." she proved a point. "i should go."

"ok, bye." i said.

we kissed, for about 3 seconds then we left. this was a great day! cant wait till we get home.

--------------------------------------------------

still gonna have about one or two more. then i might make a sequel! yay!!!