Haunted night

Demitries side-------->

Emma got me all looking so beautiful. I heard a knock on the door. It must be justin... hes early.

"hello justin..." i said relizing its a chick.

"hey, butter face!" she said.

"what do you want selena?" i asked.

"I want my man back, what else do you think?" she said.

"hes over you, why do you think hes with me?" I asked.

"because he feels BAD for you, fish head!" she mocked me.

"how old ARE you? 10? you act like it!" i said.

"Its not nice to talk about yourself, BABY!" she reasoned me.

" he likes me, not you, now go!" i complained.

"here, come..." she said grabbing my wrist. she pulled me into her car. we drove for hours... whats justin thinking right now? maybe im unreliable to him. we passed by an old wooden farm house. then we stopped at an old messed up mansion. she took me out and dragged me into it. it was dark. as soon as i relized she locked it, i ran screaming and kicking the door. Im scared of the dark.

"SELENA! OPEN THE DOOR! IM SCARED!!!" I yelled at her not really expecting her to come back and let me out.

"great. Im stuck in an old jacked up mansion." I said to myself.

"I wonder what justins thinking now!" I said still talking to myself. I walked around looking for unlocked doors and light switches. none. I guess ill just sit on this old chair until morning, so i can see.

Justins side--------->

I cant believe demi stood me up! well, she didn't say it herself, but shes not home! I thought we had something... special! am i that worthless? Well maybe I'm stupid for thinking she forgives me. i was about to leave her house then i saw a note. I read:

   Dear Justin, I took care of demi for the night so we can catch on to what we left off at.

   Demi? Selena? Oh no! A TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!! Demi! I'm coming for you!

Demis side----------------->

   Have you ever been to Disney world? Inside that Lilo and Stitch "ride" or whatever? Or even in an overfilled Porta-potty? Imagine that but a billion times worse. There were dead rats and molded raw meat in the kitchen. I now declare myself a vegetarian. This house may be a trillion years old, but trust me, it's strong. When i get out, Selena's gonna have it! I heard a bang upstairs. In movies, you know how you should NEVER check out the incident? Well, in this case, It changed. I went upstairs to find a girl. She had Brown hair and her eyes were indescribable. I think it was blue, or green. If i was right, her eyes were bright as, anything bright. She wore very white clothes. And a faint aura. She was like, an angel...

   "Hello Demitrie." Said the little girl.

"uh, do i know you?" I Asked.

"No, but I know you. You see, I am your guardian angel. My givin name is Zlaine." Said Zlaine.

"Zlaine? As in what?" I asked in an oddly comfortable way.                                                               

"As in Zlaine Carter Slayter Imbatriea Gossume Klute. But they call me Zlaine." She said.

   What a mouth full.

   "So, Zlaine, Want some rat stew or some raw meat sprinkled with mold?" I asked invitingly.

   Oh gosh, Where are you Justin!?!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok reader's. If you have problems with Selena being mean and stuff, would you like it if I'd start a new story with her, But this time she's nice? If so, post a comment down bellow. If you don't, then keep your mouths shut, Please!!!