part 2- talking nice (i think) :& ***confused***

Justins side-------->

  ok, im heading out to pick up demitrie, what shirt should i wear? well, her faveorite color is purple... color stealer... ok, which design is best? - phone vibarates-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Me- "hello?"

  Demetrie- "hey j-man, you ready?"

  Me- "be there in 5 minutes, im putting on my clothes."

  Demitrie- "do you want me to picture that sight of you dressing!?!"

  Me- "hey! im being descriptive. (laughter)"

  Demitrie- "of course, like always!"

  Me- "hey, at least i never announced to everyone in canada that you had diareah during school!"

  Demitrie- "you know that wasnt true! chaz bet me 10 bucks that im not brave enough to do so!"

  Me- "ok, you win... im heading torwads my car, be there in a few."

  Me and demitrie- "ok, see ya!"

------------------------------------------------

wow, that was a random and wierd conversation... like always.

Demitries side--------->

well, might as well put on my pink converse. i hate pink but it was the only one in stock... at least it matches purple! i got on a plain light purple t-shirt and regular blue jeans with a little hole just below the knee capp. and my hair is naturally done, short, wavy, brown same old hair.

just when the doorbell rang i got my green Minnesota bag, i keep it with me everywhere, and i answered the door. i saw justin in a regular purple shirt (color stealer) that he got from macys, black skinny jeans, his hair still cut like before, and flowers in his hand. (that explains why hes 10 minutes late).

  "hey justin." i say trying to start a conversation.

  "hey, sorry im late..." justin apologising.

  i cut him off, "it's nothing, just got ready."

"i got you some hibiscus, or the type of flowers you like, whatever.(laughter). justin contiued.

"ok, thx bro!" i tryed ending this akward conversation, but he did, not me.

 "well what are we waiting for, demi? lets go!" says justin trying to break the conversation.

----------------------------------------------

hibiscus are hawaiis state flower (i think) its a flower from hawaii, oh well