Zlaine and Selena Returns~

Demetries Side---------->

   I would be more than happy to be able to say that Zlaine was part of my imagination, but I'm afraid she'll magically appear by my side...

"You you'd be right!" She yelled right beside me. OUT OF NOWHERE! I literally jumped out of the hospital bed.

"Ouch! Jerk!" I screamed. I balanced myself and stood up. "Am I dreaming this time?" I asked in a rude tone.

"If you were, you wouldn't have felt the fall." She said, sitting on an end table near the bed.

"I felt many things in my "So called" coma. What's your excuse?" I told her, sitting back on the bed.

"Demi, you need to understand. Yes, it was a dream. But, yet, somehow it was real. You saw how Justin felt about you. That's exactly how he feels about you. He may tell people he likes you as a friend, but trust me, he loves you." She said with a stupid grin on her small child-like face.

"He loves me?" I asked innocently.

"Demi, he spent 24-7 nearby during your coma. He's the one who saved you. You were CLOSE to death. And I apologize but even I couldn't help you. He did." Zlaine Cris-crossed her legs. Her white dress was long enough to hand off the end table. She twitched her left wing and tilted her head.

"It's fine." I muttered. "My dream was strange... Why...?" I asked. I knew it wasn't my mind. My mind is focused more on sports than paranormal things.

"Justin would sit by your bedside, watching Super Natural... That's my only explanation." She said with a laugh.

"Fair enough." I slipped down so I was laying on my back. "I'm going back to sleep." I said.

"No, wake up! You were asleep for two years, I'd think you have energy from that much time." She yelled.

I groaned.

"Wakey wakey, Demi!" She pushed me over, hovering above. Her wings were white like pearls. They were gorgeous! "Yes, my wings are pretty, get up."

Justins Side---------------------->

   I sat on my bed thinking about Demi. I've been thinking about her ever since she woke up. About where I would take her, what'd we talk about, what'd we do. But it wasn't until two weeks after she awaken. I accidentally called her my guy friend. But that's not how I see her. I might have, ages ago!

   Now, all I can think of is her hair. The way it messes itself up, no matter how hard she tries to keep it in order. And her wonderful eyes. Brown, like mine, but more intense. It's like staring into galaxies and galaxies of stars combined with all the jewels in this world! Her lips, they look extremely soft and kissable. Her style, her accent, her personality. Just her in general! It drives me crazy. What if she doesn't like me? Not anymore at least...

"Justin!" A familiar voice yelled from downstairs of my new house. I tip-toed down the stairs, quietly and saw a wavy dark-haired girl at the bottom.

"Selena?" I asked.

"Yes?" Selena asked. Her dark eyes stared into mine.

"Why are you here?" I asked, walking down.

"Why not?" She giggled and walked into the dinning room.

"Really, Selena, WHY are you here?" I asked. She gave out a sigh and rolled her eyes.

"Justin, I need a favor." She demanded more than asked.

"Depends what it would be." I said sharply.

"I'm kind of auditioning for a part in a movie." She said shyly, which was very unlike her.

"And...?"

"And I need to get pregnant."

"Bye!" I said with a stupid grin.

"No! I deserve a favor from you! I'm the one who helped pay for your stupid girlfriends hospital bill!" She yelled. It was true. She helped pay for Demi's bill because it was way to high. Even with all MY money, I couldn't afford it. She was so badly injured, she needed many treatments and drugs. I couldn't pay for it all by myself.

"She's not my girlfriend." I said with weak defence.

"Oh? Good, so you're still single. This'll be easy. Take off your pants." She said.

"Nope, sorry. Anything but this." I said, inviting her to leave. Or forcing. Whichever works. She crossed her arms, standing outside my door. I closed it and went back into my bedroom.