School rooftop disaster

Finally it was friday... A day that I oh so awaited. Today I decided that I'll be doing research on one of my books that I borrowed from the library on the school rooftop. From what I saw from the school yard, nobody ever went there.

As I was walking towards my classroom I saw Aiko and a few other girls talking about something. It must've been something really intense since one of them almost collapsed. I passed them, but I did greet Aiko to which she only waved back.

Everything went smoothly and now it was lunch break. I packed up my backpack and hurried out of the classroom. I walked through the busy hallway and I tried to avoid bumping into any students.

I reached the stairs on the end of the hallway and climbed them up. I reached the metal doors and checked if they were locked, which thank God, they weren't. I put my ear against the door and tried to listen if anybody was there, and frankly it seemed that nobody was there.

I opened the door and was greeted by distant chattering from the students on the school yard below.

"Ah... Just as I imagined..." I sighed with a small smile on my face. I sat next to the wall where a shadow was casted. I didn't need a potential sunburn...

I opened the encyclopaedia where I marked the pages with little sticky notes and I took out my notebook so I could write down the information about dolphins. 

While I was writing I did a funny sketch of a dolphin balancing a ball on its nose. We did get three weeks time (starting from next week) to do the project but I really didn't want to do this on the last day like I do everything else.

And it was peaceful for the most part, until I heard my stomach growling. Good thing I packed my (favourite food) for lunch! I put down the notebook on the concrete floor and I reached in my backpack for my bento box.

As I was opening the bento box, somebody slammed the metal doors open. "Shit-" I cursed as some of my food fell on my notebook.

Great, now it is all smeared. I scowled and opened my mouth to say something towards whoever opened the doors but I immediately closed them and gulped.

"You're in my place. Move." said Jotaro Kujo as his figure walked in front of me. His eyes were casted on mine and my breath hitched. "I'm sorry... but how is this 'your place' ?" I said before I could even stop myself.

Great! Good job Y/n! Woohoo! 10 points for this one! Let's see how far you'll fly from the balcony!

He raised his eyebrows at me. "I always sit here, but yes you are right I do not own it." he said with a shrug of his shoulders. I laughed awkwardly, "Eh doesn't matter, I was planning on leaving anyway...".

"Really? Because your opened bento box says otherwise." He pointed at my half opened bento box in my hands, I totally forgot about it... "Oh well you see-" I started to explain myself but he soon sat down in front of me and tipped his hat.

"Save yourself the pointless explaining and eat. I want to eat in peace too." he cut me off as he pulled his messenger bag into his lap.

I averted my gaze from him, in hopes my heart stops beating so fucking loud because I'm sure that by now even he could hear it.

Okay so I had a ruined notebook, an open bento box, an encyclopaedia and Kujo Jotaro in front of me. I pulled out my utensils so I could eat and I tried to swipe some of the food from the notebook with some wipes.

It wasn't that bad, it just had a few stains on it. Thank the heavens because I didn't plan on writing all of that again.

Few minutes passed and I didn't even pay attention to the school delinquent in front of me. He seemed to be englafuled into his own world as he was eating his lunch.