Invisible force

*3.rd p.o.v*

Few days have passed and Y/n didn't see any signs of Jotaro's existence in school. Maybe he was skipping or was he sick? Or was he just avoiding her...? She tried not to bother herself with that since it was distracting her from the classes she had.

On one fine Thursday, her mother, after binge watching the entire seventeen seasons of Under the Morozov royal court, decided that Y/n had to get some groceries from the convenience store not so far away from their house.

The girl compiled since she got the chance to buy some snacks for herself. She grabbed one bigger tote bag from the bottom pantry in the kitchen, and she took the money her mom left on the counter (along with the list of the items she had to buy).

*On the way to the convenience store, Y/n, 1.st p.o.v*

The weather was sunny and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Perfect time to get sent out to get the groceries and go for a walk. I was greeted by a few eldery couples that lived in my street.

I inhaled the fresh air and sighed. There was no Aiko or Yamabitch in the two kilometre radius so I was good. Once I got to the convenience store I checked if I had my wallet in my jacket pocket and house keys.

I entered the almost empty store and greeted the cashier to which he greeted me back with a polite smile. "Alright let's see what mom wanted me to buy..." I murmured as I pulled out a small paper out of my jacket pocket.

Milk

Eggs

Chocolate for baking

Vanilla and baking powder

'Mom's gonna be baking a cake? Woohoo!' I fist bumped the air silently as I collected the items around the store. Once I got all the items I needed, I stopped in the candy aisle.

There was so much candy here! I really couldn't choose until I spotted Konpeito star candies! Those were my favourite! [I took a quick google search and I found these, you can check them out, they're really cute!]

I grabbed one package and headed to the cashier. While I was paying I saw a lady struggling to carry her two full bags out of the store. 'Maybe I should help?' I thought as I glanced at the lady one more time.

"Here you go ma'am, have a nice day!" the cashier said as he gave me the receipt and the change back. 

"You too!" I replied back as I stuffed the items carefully into the tote bag and put it over my shoulder, grabbed the candy and headed to the lady at the exit.

Mom didn't specify when I have to be home and besides, I don't think she'll mind if I'm not in my room all the time.

"Hello ma'am, do you need help with your bags?" I politely tapped her on the shoulder and she turned her head to me. "O-Oh, hi sweetie... Was I really that obvious?" she laughed as she turned to me.

She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair and green eyes that sparkled with joy. She was wearing a beige blouse with an white bow on the collar and a dark brown pencil skirt with black simple black flats.

I panicked, "No no- I just saw that you were struggling with your bags and I didn't want to just walk past you, because that would be so rude and I didn't want to ..." I stopped talking before I could embarrass myself any more. 'I need to put 'Stop embarrassing yourself to strangers' on my to-do list A.S.A.P' I thought.