The Sea Life Aquarium adventure

*1.st p.o.v, Y/n*

The next day came and I didn't sleep a wink. My eyes were slightly red and my eyebags were more noticeable than usual. Thankfully I fixed it with makeup! That shit does wonders.

I got dressed in my school uniform which consisted of a purple-greyish medium skirt and a vest with an f/c bow. I still had time to eat since my school starts at 8:00 a.m..

I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs ready to recite the whole paragraph to my mom as to why I didn't show up on time yesterday.

"Oh hi dear! Thank you for buying the stuff I needed!" Mom appeared from the living room with an apron tied around her waist. "Mom I'm sorry for being late yesterday-"

"Sweetie, you don't have to apologise for being late. Besides, I don't mind you going out! You just need to get home sound and safe, Am I clear?" Mom hushed me as we went to the kitchen. I sighed in relief, 'Thank God! I don't think I'll be able to tell her what happened at Jotaro's house.'.

"Here you go!" mom said as she put a plate full of f/f on the table. "Thanks mom!" my mouth watered at the delicious food. After I ate everything I dropped the used utensils and the plate in the sink.

"I'll be going now! See you mom!" I exclaimed as I grabbed my jacket and exited the house. "Bye bye darling!" mom shouted from the kitchen just in time I closed the doors. The walk to the school was thankfully quiet besides the cars passing by. No rude interruptions-

"Y/n-chan! Hi!" Aiko exclaimed as she rushed to me and grabbed my arm. I jumped at the sudden impact from my side, "Jeez! Aiko- Oh my God you scared me..." I murmured as I gently tried to shake her off from my arm however she didn't budge.

'Speaking of the devil...' I groaned mentaly as I walked with Aiko through the school entrance. "So, Y/n-chan. Did you start the biology project?" Aiko asked me as her green eyes flashed with something I couldn't quite deduct.

'This bullshit again? Didn't Yamabitch tell them that she exposed their intentions once she confronted me?' I thought as I fought the urge to roll my eyes. She never even tried to talk to me, and all of a sudden she was acting like we were bestest of friends.

"Yes, yes I did." I replied and she finally let go of my arm. As I opened my locker I could see her expression fall. 'Wonder why...' I sarcastically wondered. "O-Oh really? That's great! I'll be starting mine tomorrow." her cheery expression came back as she put on her school shoes.

I never truly disliked anybody in my life, but Aiko was starting to get on my nerves. I wonder how long she can hold up her nice act.

By what I saw she was getting impatient to tell me off just like Yamabitch did. I just hope it doesn't escalate to anything physical...

We walked to our class and just in time the bell rang, signalling the beginning of the first period. I sighed and pulled out my books and pencil case.

*time skip to the lunch break*

The bell rang and it was time to find Jotaro. Aiko, as if triggered by me standing up, rushed to me, "Y/n-chan! Where are you going?" she asked as she tried to latch onto my arm but I subtly moved away. "I'm going to the toilet..." I told her and she stopped for a second.

'Surely she won't ask me if she can come with me... Right?' I thought as I began to walk out. "W-With your backpack?" Aiko sputtered out and I stopped in my tracks. Dammit. "Uh... It's that time of the month so yeah." I told her unbothered and Aiko blushed in embarrassment.