p r o l o g u e

ZYLA WAS OF NABOO, a handmaiden of Padme Amidala, she knew her and was close with the Senator. Which meant she knew Anakin, Anakin was always kind to her, but she could tell he had eyes for Padme.

One thing about Zyla is that she has a strong resemblance to Padme, everyone always said so, the girl was only a few years younger than her though.

Then Padme died... The Jedi fell and Anakin... He changed, he was no longer a Jedi. He became Darth Vader; a Sith.

Zyla went back to Naboo when the Empire took over, she wanted to stay out of the fighting, she even got a new handmaiden position even though she missed Padme dearly.

Whilst Anakin or should she say Darth Vader was told he needed to find a new bride, "a bride?"

"Yes," Emperor Palpatine nodded, "it is crucial for you to produce more of your bloodline."

Anakin huffed, not liking the idea of being with anyone but Padme although he knew he had no choice, "it'll be done."

He had someone in mind as he wanted to find someone as close to Padme as possible.

ZYLA DID HER DUTY in her new job as a handmaiden to her new lady, but while serving many began to run inside, when asked what was going on they said the Empire was here.

"My Lady, you should get inside," Zyla suggested.

"Yes, I assume you're correct, thank you, Zyla," Lady Merina agreed as she grabbed her arm, "come with me."

"Yes, that would probably be wise," she nodded.

They both went inside the house that Lady Merina lived in that Zyla served in, they watched from the windows as the Empire ship landed. Zyla's brows creased, "that's Vader's ship."

"What?" Lady Merina asked.

"Nothing," she didn't want to cause panic.

He's here, after what he did, he's here, she thought as her breath quickened, am I having a panic attack? She just put up her red hood to cover her long curly brown hair.

That's when the unthinkable happened the stormtroopers came to their door and came for them, "I'm here for Zyla Nalle," the first trooper stated.

Zyla stood behind Lady Merina in shock, not sure what to do or what Merina was going to do.

"What do you want with my Handmaiden?" Lady Merina asked.

"Darth Vader has ordered us to bring her to him," as they said this Zyla looked down touching her waist trying not to completely freak, "are you refusing his order?"

As Lady Merina opened her mouth, Zyla was not about to let Darth Vader kill another one of the people she's serving, "no, I'm right here," Zyla stated as she stepped up, she gave one last to Lady Merina before they dragged her out of the house.

Zyla didn't resist as she was brought to a man who was turned away from her, she expected it to be Vader... Anakin, "Zyla Nalle, as you asked, sir."

He turned and it was almost like deja vu for both of them, for Zyla; it was like seeing an old friend again but knowing all the horrors he did and what he did to Padme worse of all... And for Anakin; she looks just like Padme, she reminds him of his lost love and that's why he chose her for his bride.

He stepped closer as she wanted to step back but the stormtroopers behind her stopped her from doing so, he took off her hood as he touched her chin making her look him in the eye, he has aged somewhat and so has she, he more so with the whole Sith thing. He nodded at the men, "bring her on the ship."