t w o

"YOU DID WELL LAST NIGHT."

That was definitely the last thing Zyla wanted to hear from his mouth but it's what he said... She just put on the first dress she found. Each one reminds her of Padme, he did this on purpose. The dress was indeed beautiful, Padme and herself both had an eye for fashion and often talked about it a lot:

He stroked her hair moving a strand behind her ear as she tried not to flinch but it was hard not to, "I want you to know that this will get easier

He stroked her hair moving a strand behind her ear as she tried not to flinch but it was hard not to, "I want you to know that this will get easier."

"If you say so," she responded meekly.

He just stared at her before leaning in and kissing her, she didn't pull away although she wanted to, she almost didn't kiss back but remembered how angry he could get as she decided to kiss back.

He got up and got dressed, "I have business away from the Deathstar, you will be well taken care of and looked after," he swore, "if you need anything just use this," he gave her a bracelet, "it's a communicator but don't even think about trying to escape with it. You can only use it with others who have it on this ship."

"Okay..." Zyla took it and just kind of stared at it before he helped her put it on.

Anakin showed her the proper way to wear it, "this is how you wear it, do you see?"

Zyla stared at him, she remembered the first time Anakin helped her with something, it went kind of how it's going now...

-FLASH BACK-

Zyla was trying to fix something she broke before Padme noticed, not that she'd be angry with her, she just would rather not disappoint her lady.

"What's going on here?" Anakin asked as he walked in.

"Um, Mister Jedi Skywalker," she stumbled over what to call him making him laugh, "sorry..."

"Just call me Anakin," he told her.

"Anakin, I may have broken a droid, I think I did anyway, I just can't tell Padme, she'll be-" he cut her off.

"She wouldn't be angry-"

"No but she'd be disappointed which is worse with Padme," she pointed out.

Anakin smiled, "let me help you, um, what's your name again?"

"Zyla," Zyla told him.

"Zyla," he walked next to her and looked at the broken droid, "let's see here..."

It took only a matter of 20 minutes before Anakin had it fixed, he taught her how to fix them as well, "that's how you fix a droid if you accidentally mess up their wiring, do you see?" he asked with expecting eyes.

"Yeah, thank you, Anakin," Zyla smiled at the Jedi.

"What?" Anakin asked as she just shook her head.