s e v e n

Amana got dressed:

Then she put her sabers on her belt, she put her hair in two box braids and she was ready as she went to go meet up with her dad, he was standing there looking all menacing

Then she put her sabers on her belt, she put her hair in two box braids and she was ready as she went to go meet up with her dad, he was standing there looking all menacing. She stepped up and stood next to him being 5'4, she does look pretty tiny next to him.

"Daughter," Vader greeted her.

"Father," Amana greeted back, "do I fit the Sith fashion style?"

He did a quick look over as he just grinned, "it's fine."

"Just fine?" Amana frowned having a taste for fashion, even if most of her colors were black, black, oh, and black.

"Focus, Amana," Vader told her.

Amana nods straightening up.

"Get down there and bring me your brother," he orders.

"Yes, master."

AMANA ARRIVES ONTO ENDOR as she looks around, "so far, so... Green," she smiles, she loves colors as she's an artist... Yeah, not very Sith like but it's whatever. 

"Stop right there!"

She heard the voice of the infamous Han Solo.

Amana smirks as she slips her Saber into her hand, "Han Solo, right?"

"You've heard of me?" Han asked.

"Your kind of a big deal in this rebellion," Amana comments.

Han approached when another person spoke, this time female Amana turned to them recognizing the woman as Leia Organa the Princess, "and who are you? We haven't seen you at all until now."

"The name is Amana Padme Skywalker," Amana introduced herself honestly as she bowed.

Both of their jaws dropped as they looked at each other, "you- Your a-"

"Get away from them!"

Suddenly Luke Skywalker ran over along with Chewbacca the Wookiee, Amana smirked, "hello brother."

Luke shook his head, "I didn't know I had..." His eyes dart over at Leia before looking back at Amana, "a sister."

Amana shrugs, "one of those things you find out every day, I guess," that's when the Chewbacca roared, "what did he just say?"

"Can't speak Wookiee?" Han asked with a grin.

Amana just gave him a witty grin back, "nope."

"Chewy has a point, if she's a Skywalker then why hasn't she attacked us?" Han asked the important questions.

Amana laughs.

"And why is she laughing?" Han continued to ask.

Leia crossed her arms, "I don't know if I trust this."