Chapter 1 "The Past"

(A/N.)

(This Story will tell the past, reasons and events in Scarlett's (Scarlett Lucas) Life... Scarlett has a Genuine Heart.Caring, understanding daughter and a Beautiful Child..(Let's have some introduction hehe)Also her sibling who got actually like her sister.Scarlett has a Younger Sister Jessalyn(Jessalyn Lucas),They are inseparable.They are happy Family.Scarlett's Mom(Sarah Lucas) is a house wife and Scarlett's Dad(Robert Lucas)Is a construction worker.. They're just normal people, Not that Rich,and also not that Poor, They're just a normal family,and can buy anything they need in their lives but not that much..They live in Small house,Yet Beautiful and Cozy..But they are really Happy Family..)

_______________

"December 12,2004"

Sarah's POV-

Sarah's Mind**

"My Goodness,my daughter is turning 8 this coming 14..What should i do,the money that my husband earned from his work is just enough to buy our needs..And Scarlett's Birthday is always simple No decor,no parties to throw for her friends.I'm kinda sad and yet disappointed that we have no special events for her.But my daughter always insists that it's Okay that her bday is not that especial,but she just always say that it's not important to have a special events for her bday, the important is,she reach the another year of her life and had her family complete.That is always what she says.. She's turning 8,and i need to do something to make her bday be memorable for her...

(Robert just came home from his work.

Robert:(Enters the bedroom)"Sarah,my darling, what's wrong?(in a worried tone)

Sarah:"Oh,ah,hey darling,i-im okay,just-,"

Robert:"Darling Tell me whats your problem?But,wait, where is the girls?"

Sarah:"They are playing outside in the backyard."

(Robert peek out in the window and saw the girls playing around happily)

Robert;"Oh,i see...But,darling what's the problem?why is your face like that?"

Sarah:"(Deep Singh's) Scarlett's bday is coming up,and we haven't done something special for her,(Suddenly tears rolling her cheeks,and didn't even noticed it)

Robert:"Oh, darling Don't be sad,The important is,she is happy and not sad in her coming bday.plus, she didn't wanted to see her mom crying like this.(while whipping the tears of her wife using his thumb)But don't worry, I'll find a way to make it up, I'll find some part time or maybe i can borrow some money so that we can plan her bday right away..."

Sarah:"Thank you Love, I'm lucky to have you and our daughters..And thanks for your love and support to our daughters and also making us happy,as always.(Smiling even though shes tearing badly)

Robert:"Ahw,Come here..(hugged her tightly and kissed her head)Stop crying now so that our daughters will not see you in this state, they'll be hurt too, seeing you crying.."

Sarah:"(giggles slightly)O-ohkay..."

(MINUTES LATER)

Sarah:"Girls!Get inside now, it's already dark!(while shouting from inside of the house)."

Scarlett:"Yes Mom! We're commiingg!!(While Jessalyn Chuckling cutely)

____
Scarlett's POV-

(Mom called us from inside of the house while we are playing catching the ball.and we immediately run to the backdoor.And,hmmmm,we smell our favourite food,our favourite soup!!)