Chapter 8 "Knowing each other"

(Reminder:"This chapter is focusing about the protagonists getting to know eachother as well as the other characters,i know maybe this is no much actions or any thing that can be eye catching but still it's part of the story and needed to read also for more important details..Thank You!🤗)

Au./ POV -

Scarlett and Taehyung made their way to a restaurant which is not that expensive but still looks grande.. Scarlett called Jessalyn to come so that she can also join their lunch and Taehyung also called Jimin and Jungkook to join as well. Not long minutes after the 3 arrived at the ***** Restaurant and Taehyung started ordering their dishes..
"I'd like you to meet my friends ,This is Jk and Chim. Yeah,so i guess you already know Chim, right?" "Oh,yeah. He's the one with you on the celebration.."Scarlett then replied and Jimin simply nodded in agreement.. Scarlett also greeted Jk.."And Jk,this is my new bp(business partner),Ms. Maddie Smith and her sister and vice ceo,Ms. Marrie Smith."Jungkook then Smiled to them and bowing to show respect and nice meeting you..
Minutes Later after introducing themselves,the waiter's put their ordered dishes in their round glass table. They started eating while having a little chat. After they finished eating they started talking about their personal matters like what is their favourite things etc.
"Hmm, nothing like much.I just wanted to do some work outs, and if i'm bored, I'll just read some books in my room or just napping,haha!"Scarlett shared her fave things to do if there's a day off because their topic is about what they would do in their day offs.. Everyone is sharing their things too about their hobbies but they're really keeping out talking about their underworld businesses
no to mention it(All of them is trying hard to avoid it.Hahah)
After their long conversation, everyone decided to leave for their work but Scarlett and Taehyung left behind making the atmosphere again awkward.. Taehyung accidentally lend his gaze to her chest checking if she's wearing any necklace but to his surprise, she's nit wearing anything accessories. Taehyung then quickly divert his gaze to the other side so he won't be suspected that he's staring at her but still,His gaze accidentally landed again in her facial features and at some point making his heart again race not knowing what's the reason for it to beat fast..
("How can this simple woman make my heart race and sending some chills to my spine?") Taehyung suddenly muttered this words in his mind still staring at the busy woman scrolling patiently to her phone.. Scarlett seemed to notice his gaze and suddenly something happen and she didn't expect that words for her to hear..
"Your so beautiful."Taehyung didn't expect his thoughts to came and slipped through his mouth making Scarlett to flinch a little and looking up to him with her slightly blushing face.."O-oh,uhm,-" Scarlett suddenly stuttered in her words and Taehyung instantly apologize."U-uhm,s-sorry for making you flinch. Though my words are true.Yes your b-beautiful.."And this words make Scarlett even more blushing and is now looking down and thanking him in her soft voice..This kind of conversation made the atmosphere thickened in awkwardness for the both of them.. Taehyung then instantly change the topic and asking Scarlett that they should go or they would be late in their works and Scarlett just nodded then the both of them parted their ways..

"Sis,why are you taking so long,did something happen?"Jessalyn asked her sister with her worried tone."Oh,no,no.Nothing happened sis. Don't worry."  "Well it's seem that your acting weird entering the office and i also notice that your face is quite blushing. I'm sure that something really happened."Jessalyn then realize and before the moment could Scarlett reply she suddenly said with her teasing tone."Wait,is it because of Mr. V?!Did something happen between you and Sir V?"She teased her sister making her sister blush again and remembering what Taehyung said to her earlier."No! Jessalyn, don't just jump on any conclusions yaa!"   "Hahhahah,My my my,my sister is finally matured now!Hahha,best luck sissy! I'm looking up to it!"Scarlett then light smacked her sister's arms making Jessalyn chuckle harder and turn around giving her sister a teasing and raising her eyebrows to her before she entered her cabin.."Yaaahh!Aish!You!Hajimaa!"Scarlett then frustratedly sit on her rolling chair and starting flipping some files.She couldn't help but remember the compliment again in her mind. Taehyung's compliment earlier running around in her mind, cannot help her self and slapping the file in her hands on her face..
("Gosh!!I think i'm having a little affection to that Guy!!!Aaiiiisshhh!! What's wrong with that Scar?He just complimented you okay! Nothing more!! It's just simple!!But why are you feeling like this..Is it??You can't even stare at him for a minute!!Aaiisshh!Stop it stop it stop it !")She repeatedly saying this words in her mind, still smacking a little her face with the file on her hands...Her sister seemed to notice her sister's  actions and suddenly laughing with all her might and making Scarlett flinch in her chair and making a "what's wrong with you?!" impression..
"Hahahahh!I think sister is falling in-love with someone!"Jessalyn suddenly shouted from inside her cabin.And when Scarlett heard it she's now grasping at her hair, very annoyed by her sister's sudden actions..But she just ended up chuckling about her sister's words and making herself busy again so that she can focus not wanting any distractions..