Chapter 3 "The Position"

Author's POV-**

3 Years Later*

It's been 10 years since the girls recruited by Edward and trained them to be Mafias....

MEANWHILE

Now that the Recruites  successfully endure their painful and rough training to be a high class Mafias in their estate...And now Edward wants to set an announcement to finalize the officials and position on he's organization.....They are the 5th batch that recruited to be Mafias,but with a twist because most of them is women...

TIME SKIP

All the Recruites/trainees are now in the hall waiting for the boss to come up..They are all silent  in the hall...

MEANWHILE

"Ehehmm!"Edward cleared his throat and all the gazes are on him.."Attention Everyone!Now i wanted you to listen all to what im saying..(He said sternly)I'm happy to all of you who undergo all the rough training to be a high class Mafia..I congratulate you all with all my heart...And we are finally complete...But,it didn't mean that I'm stopping recruiting many more people..cuz for i know that  some of you will demise while sending you in your missions and some are not,so i need some substitute...But speaking to this announcement i want you to know that im going to finalize officials in every group of you..."

and he continue his speech to the recruits about the missions and other important things to be a high class Mafia.........He called Trixie Hatton to be a leader of the new mafia group..and so on..And he called Jessalyn Lucas to be the assistant and to be a Mafia Princess...And lastly Edward  gave the position to Scarlett to be the Mafia Queen..And Scarlett Appear behind Edward and walked in front..And all the eyes are on her..Her aspects is scary..Her cold gaze and also everyone see her,like,a terror like her dad..She just stare everyone with a really deep cold stare...In her right side  her sister standing there just like her aspects..(To be honest Scarlett and her sister has more rough and painful training not like the others..thats why,)

and so on...

(END OF THE PAST FLASHBACKS)

_________________________________

___________________________________

(*Present time*)

Scarlett is just sitting in her chair in her office and flipping some pages of the file..(Maybe she's reading some details of, something,i dunno)Then suddenly someone knock on her door...

"Come in!"Scarlett said coldly...

"Your Majesty,Boss sent me here to call you, because he wants to talk to you in his office."

"Okay.thank you Trixie,you can leave."She said sternly..... And Trixie take her leave..

Scarlett:"Jessalyn,continue to read this file and just inform me about it when i come back..."(She said to her because Jessalyn is just sitting on the sofa waiting for her commands while reading some book stuff too.)

Scarlett made her way to her dad's office and seconds later she arrive and knock on her dad's door..

*Knock Knock**

Edward:"Come in!"

Scarlett:"(She Opened the door and closed it behind her.)You called me?"

Edward:"Yes..(Gesturing her to sit down)"

Scarlett:"What is it?"

Edward:"You have a new mission cuz i know that you have your one month rest because of your many previous back to back missions..And we have another one...and this group is a little hard to put them down cuz this group is one of the big mafia estate in Underworld...And their planning to attack us too...So we need to move as fast as we can before they can dragged us down...And heres a file,study them..There are details and backgrounds on their identities so that you can know those bastards!..."