Chapter 12 "LOVE & PEACE"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Au/ POV-

And She stopped breathing..

Taehyung noticed that your not breathing. His hands are trembling while rocking you back and forth..

Jungkook and J-hope came running to inform Taehyung that the ambulance is already waiting outside..

Taehyung carried Scarlett bridal style and Jimin did the same to Jessalyn's lifeless body too..(T_T)
They layed them inside the ambulance and rushed to the hospital.. They Immediately rushed Scarlett to the ER..Jimin can't let go of Jessalyn's cold hands.

"Hyung,we need to bring her to the----you know."Said Jungkook head down while patting his hyungs back..

Taehyung walked back and forth in front of the emergency room's door.. Rubbing his both hands, hoping that Scarlett would ensure the operation..The rest of the members ran to him and helped him to calm down, speaking words of hope to lessen Taehyung's worries..

Minutes later,a doctor came out and the boys stood up, hoping a good news about Scarlett's operation..

Taehyung:"Doctor,how is she?"(worried tone)

The doctor sighed for a second and finally removing his mask and gloves..
The boys got silent with worries running around their minds hearing and seeing the doctor's actions..

Doctor:"Thankfully,the operation went well,and we successfully pulled out the bullet. She's stable now and we're moving her to another room and so the nurses can monitor her situation,but,"

The doctor stopped amid his words making the boys frowned and confusion can be seen in their faces..

Taehyung:"But?"

Doctor:"But, she'll need to rest atleast,3 days."

Whew!They thought, something went wrong.
When they heard what the doctor said,they sighed in unison, relieved,like something heavy just lifted up from them.

The doctor smiled to the 6 boys and bid his goodbye and walked away..

(maybe your wondering why there are only 6 boys,well you know,Jimin is accompanying Jessalyn T_T)

The rest of the members, decided to go back in Scarlett's hideout where they temporarily stayed so they can have some rest especially Yoongi (Hahaa)

Jungkook and Jimin remained, wanting to accompany Taehyung in this quiet room where only beeping of machines can be heard..

Taehyung slowly walked to the side of Scarlett's bed and the two went to sit in the sofa..

"Scarlett, i hope you'll be awake soon."
Taehyung muttered half whispered to her, while caressing her hands..

Jimin:"Tae, about,Jess.What should we do? Should we arrange proper burial?"

Taehyung;"Yes,but i don't know whether if it's burial or cremation.I still don't know what Scarlett wants."

Jimin just nodded and averted his gaze in his hands, staring at it  while remembering how did he hold Jessalyn in a short moment..

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

2 days past, Scarlett still can't open her eyes, lying peacefully in the hospital bed. Taehyung fell asleep in her right side,while hugging her..

Her sister is cremated so they can still wait to Scarlett to wake and that she can still join her sister's entombment..Jimin took the responsibility of handling Jessalyn's burial...