Chapter 2 "The Beginning"

(A/n. Guys,this whole Chapter is about the past of the Main character and other references..And i need to wrote this first so i can ride along with the flow.....(Disclaimer**All of this events and etc are just based on my imagination and nothing less, nothing more.And the background of the characters are just made.. None of this are true... Thanks*)

*Let's get back*

____________________________________________________________________________

Edward:"I-im sorry girls,i didn't rush to save your parents, i was,i was too late.."(While Sobbing)

Scarlett:"I-it's not y-your fault Mr.,you did protect us though,but,now our parents are gone,and n-no one will take care of us anymore,(Started to cry again)."

Edward:"Shh shhh shh shhh,(he hugged us again caressing our heads)No,no no,thats not true!I-im here.Willing to take care of you both!!Please,stop crying now sweethearts!"

(a/n...)(Wow! Didn't see that coming?? Edward is now soft to the girls,and even join them, crying 😆!Well sorry to interrupt, Haha, back to read then!)

MEANWHILE*

(we are now on the road..and my sister is already sleeping in my lap due to the tears..And I'm just looking out through the window and trying to figure the things out??Why they (unknown men) want to kill us,who is backing them??And many  many thoughts running in my head.... Minutes later,i noticed that we're heading a road  that surrounded by trees,and there's even no house to be seen,Now, I'm quiet nervous and scared what's this man planning???Are they kidnapping us??And yeah,so many thoughts again rushing in my mind and i couldn't help it but,making my self shaking.)

Scarlett:"U-uhm,Mr.Edward?W-where are you t-taking u-us??(i said with my words stuttering)

Edward:"Oh, sweetheart, don't worry,i'm taking you to your new home now!"

Scarlett:"B-but we only want t-to go h-home,"

Edward:"Sweetheart,if your staying there,you will ended up killed too like your parents!And i don't want that to happen.. Don't worry sweetheart, both of you will be safe under my care...And,i also want to say that you will make a lot of friends in your new home.!"(he said while caressing my head gently)

Scarlett:"Friends?Are there children there like us?"

Edward:"Yes sweetie!"

(Oh!.But why there's children in there care??Why?? Okay,just calm down Scarlett,and be responsible because you have a sister with you...And suddenly,out of the blue,my trust of this Man is really really big..I trust him already..But why?I dunno?... But i can sense that Mr Edward is a Nice Person....)

(a/n.As you thought he's nice,but,haha not actually Scarlett...But,oh sorry Guys,hehehe.. Let's get back to read,hehe)

TIME SKIP

(we just arrived in the front of this,this, freaking big old and yet creepy castle in the middle of forest.And i noticed that this castle is the only structure here,in the middle of nowhere.!!And i pat my sister to wake up and then when she saw the castle,her jaw drop and making her shock..Me too as well.......And then the guard opened the door of the van..And Mr.Edward got first to go out side and he turned facing us and gesturing his hand for us to come out and we got outside too,but my little sister is quite terrified too causing her to hide to my back while holding my hands tightly...)

Edward:"Girls don't be scared.Its just the exterior of the castle is kinda creepy but trust me, inside the castle is quite beautiful..Come now, let's go inside (while he is smiling  and giving his hands for us to hold)."