Chapter 11 "Death and Confessions"

Au/POV-

BTS and Scarlett's men are getting busy, planning and getting ready for their mission which is to attack Bang Pd and his companions as soon as they can.

*Night Time*

Scarlett went to the garden outside. She remove her boots and slowly stepping the soft grass in relaxation.She inhaled the cool breeze of the night sky and she gazed to the bright moon who's the only one that giving a dim light outside..The wind brushing her hair making it flow as the wind blows.

"Mom,dad and also Daddy ed.I hope you'll be with me in this mission.I hope you look out for me here..And also Edward, thank you for the things that you've done for me,for my sister.(Tears slowly making their way out of her beautiful eyes)Thank you for your love and care.. Although I can't turn the time back just to see you once more,but always remember that you'll stay in my heart(Pointing her heart) Forever.."

When she muttered this words,like she's talking to the moon,she couldn't stop her tears to roll down against her cheeks.She let out some small sniffs and sighed..

On the other side, Taehyung is walking in the side walk, clearing some things in his mind not noticing that hes already outside of the mansion and his feet leading him to the garden where Scarlett supposedly is also there..He stop in his tracks, hearing light sobs.He wondered around until his eyes landed on a lonely figure, embracing herself..
His feets dragged him unconsciously to her.Then he suddenly stopped 2 meters away facing her back to him..

(*"What is she doing here in the middle of this cold night?"*)

Taehyung thought and is about to approach her, Scarlett noticed that someone is walking behind her,making her flinch and turn to check who is it..They both flinch at the same time seeing eachother..

"Oh,Hey. What are you doing here sir Taehyung?"She asked him and immediately wiping her tears so the he can't notice it thinking that it's also lightly dark outside..

"Oh,uhm just walking around. Clearing something in my mind.And please, just call me Taehyung.."

"Oh,hehe.Hmm,i see. Can't sleep?"

"Yeah,You got it."
He chuckled and slowly approached her to stand beside her.He notice that she removed her boots and asked her.

"Why did you take off your boots,the surface is cold ya know."

"Ahh,uhm.Just nothing.I just want to feel this relaxing grass beneath me"She responded while looking down to her toes and slightly wiggling it to the grass.. Taehyung find it cute when he gazed to her cute toes whos playing the grass..
He seems to find it relaxing too so he removed his boots kicking it to the side and also stepping to the grass..He inhaled and relaxed his feets.

"Hmm,how can this grass so relaxing!"

"Yeah right,told ya."

Minute of silence passed between them.They can both feel the awkward moment so they thought of something so that they can break the ice of awkwardness.

"How are you?""How are you?"

They flinch a little not expecting to say it at the same time and they both chuckle at their situation.

"Hahah,uhm--- you go first"Taehyung said awkwardly.

"Hehe, ahh---uhm.How are you?"

"I'm fine."

"Yeah,u---uhm, sorry about what happened."

"No,no. It's no ones fault.. Just,all things will happen with a purpose you know,so yeah.No need to be sorry."