land At Last

Upon the sound of the sea, the flock of the birds and the soft snors of living creatures gently creasing Cale's body.

He awoke himself on the thought of early waking.

'Haaa, I been waking up early recently....'

'Not a good sign'

Cale frown

He tried to get off the bed but than hesitant as he felt the surroundings.His surroundings wasnt moving..They re now on Land.

Cale almost yelp in joy only to smile quietly before putting on his usuals stoic face.

He get off the bed,change into a comfortable clothes, though his pajamas is more comfortable.Nonetheless he was ready to set foot on land.

he gather belongings and the sound of him packing wakes the sleeping Raon

'Human whatcha doing?'

Raon rub his eyes as he stare at his human

'Oh I am packing, we are on land at last. Go wake up the two.'

'OKi Human!'

The sleepy Raon suddenly became energetic.Raon flew and nudge the two to wake them up..It was succesful.

'Nyaaaa good morning Cale-nya!'

On who woke up the last gave a morning greeting to Cale.As Usual.

Cale than make a motion with his hand onto the table

'Come on now, we are land, eat breakfast firts we got things to do my dearest.'

The childrens jump out of the bed running straight to the dining table

Cale took a glance and continue with his work.

Not too long later they set foot outside and finally set foot again one the soil of Raon Kingdom.

On and Cale felt like wanting to rolled around on the sand of how much they missed the land.

'MEOWWWWWWWWEW!!!!!!'

Since On can't scream in human language she just scream in cat language

A scream if joy to be exact.

'Ha there it is..Land!'

Cale put both of his arm on his hips.

'Glad you woken up, it's a nice weather isn't it.'

Lady Amiru voice follows behind Cale and Cale hearing the voice turn to face Lady Amiru.

'Ah yes Amiru, it's a nice weather..'

She smiled at Cale response and use her thumb to point to a direction

'Perfect,now as I remember you have some company.'

The direction she pointed is at the two whale siblings.They were sitting on a table having a chat.

Cale looked and nodded at his friend.

'Alright..Well than I will be on my way..See you again, Amiru.'

Cale walks away with a wave.

'Hopefully.'

Amiru muttered.

Cale approach the two whales.

'Ah, Morning Mr.Cale.'

Paseton stands and greet Cale.

'Morning aswell..Where is Miss Witiria?'

'Oh, Sister goes to rent a carriage, she wish to go as quick as possible.'