Someone

HUMANNNNNNNN!!

'Eh,?

A loud yell echoes throughout the  cave.The cave looks like any other cave,spikes and water drips everywhere.Dirt and dust cover the area,but then came a question why would there be a human in a cave?

Not only there are a human but there 2 and aswell a creature that looks like a dragon.

Dragon is a mythical and rare creatures, They were known to be Selfish and arrogant ..For they have a deeper connection towards nature and have a lot amount of mana..They never or rarely get involved in any other creatures, not even humans..

But you'll see this is a special case..

HUMAN!!! Wake uppp!!!!

Meow! Meowwww

There wasn't just a dragon but aswell 2 kittens. The kittens have a different colour, the one that assume as the oldest has a sliver fur, while the other one has a red fur.Both of the cats have a shining golden eyes.

The dragon looks around to be 3-4 years old,It has a beautiful black scale and a bright round blue eyes.

'There there, everyone Cale-nim is still looking a lil sleepy, Why don't you guys go and search for more firewood?'

A voice of console came from a swordman.The swordman has a beautiful features resembling a Korean man,He has a short black hair and it's wearing a black outfit with a scabbard.

The sleepy man in question has a beautiful eye-catching short fluffy red hair, He has a beautiful and mesmerising reddish-brown eyes complimenting his deep red hair,This human also has a gorgeous face and a pale skin.Even that the human looks to be as a weak and fragile.

The man slowly open his eye adjusting to his surrounding.

'sigh'...

'why are you guys so energetic so early in the morning??'

'Because human we are going to Puzzle City!'

Puzzle City is the city that is the center of the transportation of goods in the northeast region of the roan kingdom,The City also known to was disowned by gods.

'Even Choi Han is Excited nya!'

'right nya!'

The two cat pointed toward the black-haired swordman.

'n-no! I am just a bit excited!'

Says the swordman,by now we know that the swordman name is Choi Han.

'Anyway we should get ready right away! Let's go Cale-nim!'

'what was the idea of letting me sleep a bit?!'

'sigh'..ok then let's go On, get your brother Hong and the youngest okay?'

'I will Cale!nya!'

The red cat then ran to fetch Hong the cat and Youngest, as refereeing to the black dragon.

Humannn, I am here!

The small dragon fly around the red-haired human in a circle.

'ok then shall we go,Cale-nim'

'Very well,Hey youngest please put invisible magic on all of us?'

Right Away human!

Blueish mana swirl the 2 humans and cats making them slowly turn invisible.

'We are set, Everyone remember to quite down and stick with eachother we are going into a crowded place.'

'Roger!'