Can't Escape

"Huff huff, you are a strong one.."

'...'

"Its not a compliment, I have been at war and you to receive 'strong' by me does not mean you are stronger than me.'

'...'

"Infact the only thing 'strong' in you is your determination, else your other skills are decent but in this fight, you fought like a wild animal."

"Is this how you fight? A calm beginning but abandon all rationality once cornered? I dont think this is your true way of fighting..This type of fight you are using is not at all admirably, in fact it is very weak..An animal..A wild beast.. That's the you that fought me."

'...'

"Even your stare is like an owl..Its hollow, dull, and empty..It looks like your mind is elsewhere.."

'..'

"Hoi Kim rok soo, snap out of it and quit staring at me."

'I..'

"?...Whats with this guy?...At this point i dont even want an apology....Its weird.."

'The deal..'

"..huh?"

At the time, when i fought Kim rok soo, His body trembles and his eyes shake with him aswell..He stood standing, cover in flesh and bloody wounds that were slowly regenerates itself..A missing arm with blood seeping where the rest of it supposed to be..I cut his arm....A palm covering half of his face.

'The Deal...The Contract...The Promise...'

"Hoi, Kim rok soo, what the fuck is happening to you!?"

He kept blabbering those words, The Deal,The Contract and The Promise..He kept repeating those words..Than when I was staring at his trembled body , his face that were looking down tilted up to look at me.

"Hitch,Hu- hH...What- Holy SHit"

His eyes were blank,pitch black...And so were the tears that bleed through his eyes..His tears were black..Slowly the white of his eyes also turn black...Then there was a smell..A retching, sickening, repulsing smell..

'It was..Invalid

Kim rok soo words came out with heavy gasp, his breathing and mind were all over the place...But shit, the smell...It does not leave!..though his eyes were still looking at me.

His expression was no other than anger and wrath, he was almost look like someone who has the anger that could keep the soul and body from dying just from pure anger.

I think I walk  5 meter towards him, the seeping black liquid made it so it became impossible to reach him..It didnt matter though, I still walk through it...

The second the liquid touch my feets, I pull back.

"OH BLOODY HELL! My favorite feet!! This liquid! Why didn't I realized this sooner!!?? I know this liquid!!'

...

I know who that liquids  belong too..I was right, why didn't I realized it sooner..Kim rok soo wasn't looking at me, he was looking behind me..

a cackling mocking laugh echoes behind my ears, my body froze when i heard the voice...Disgusting  yet alluring voice...The familiarity makes my blood boil..