Lemonade

'Fuck.'

'Oh, what a crude word you speak off young master.'

A nochalant voice fill the little silent.

A voice low but old.

A voice full of experience.

A voice signaling danger.

What voice could be so deadly?

The voice belong to certain old man.

The one.

Cale fears.

The kittens feel a little worried since the Cale didn't respond.

'hisssss'

On didn't know if this old guy a enemy or allie,the best thing to do right now is to stand her ground.

'What a feisty cat, don't worry I am not an enemy.'

On now is completing.

Enemy.

Why did this old guy mentioned "enemy"?

So is this guy an allie?

On just gave a confused stare to Cale.

Cale was about to move.

But blocked by the mysterious old man.

'Oh, young master,not so fast, I want to hear all about your adventures..'

Cale wasn't just want to move he want to run, run and run as far away as he could..

But he can't.

'This is bakery isn't it? I remember you really likes cakes.Why don't we have a seat.'

'Human, this old guy sounds nice, will he pay for the food?!'

For the childrens it sounds like a old man wanting to buy his grandson some sweet.

But for cale, it's like a order.

'Haaa, very well,let's sit over there.'

Cale gather all his courage and pointed toward a sitting area right around the corner.

They finally sat,the kittens were sitting on Cale lap, while the invisible lil dragon is sitting on Cale head.

'Ah, pardon me I forget my introduction.'

The old guy stare towards the kittens laying on cales lap and back to cale himself.

'Its nice seeing you again, Young master Cale, I-'

'Yes, whatever it is I don't want to hear it I have things to take care of Ron.'

Cale felt like burning himself would be better than even facing his childhood nightmare.

Cale sternly said with a stoic face.

'Young master....'

'...'

'Why do you did not cover you red hair? You would probably get recognise.'

'Haaa..'

Cale actually almost flinched on Ron sudden change of tones.

This old guy isn't any normal old guy, but infact this old grandpa (because he is that old) is actually from a fallen assassin household.

Ron Molan.

An old assassin with white hair and a tremendous amount of skills with the added if his favourite dagger a perfect combination to scare our Cale to death.