The End Is Changeable

...

'Ron could you please check up on them?'

'Madam it's okay, I'll think the young master need some space..'

The commotion of the afternoon had now ended and the sun has shown it's evening..

The door to Violan stepson room were guarded with the best soldiers, money can afford.

In the living room had the madam, the count, the captain of the Henituse knights, a few mages and doctors..

As well as the notorious butler Ron.

Violan had been worried and so were the count..Their son returns after years of not meeting and when he return something horrifying happens.

'Please doctor, what do you think it is!?'

'Count Henituse, looking at the young master medical history, he seems to be diagnosed with severe anxiety, depression , at around age 11 had symptoms of schizophrenia, mild cases of anthropophobia but that cases only trigger once a family member are in his vicinity..Around the age of 12 he isolated himself in his room till he vanish without anyone notices..'

The count were silent.

The doctor who hold the medical records read out the papers in his hand.

'The young master, shows all of the abnormalities in an untimely manner..Most of the time reports had said that the young master would had a blank face or would muttering to himself..Normally childrens that suffer these kinds of 'diagnoses' would often unalive themselves base of the severity..'

The doctor who seems unhinged choke when he spoke the last sentence..

Stares and glares marched its way to dug onto the bald doctor who clench his eyes shut..

'M-my point is, though what the young master had he still have a sense of self..The previous doctor told me that the young master once told him something that change the way he views the young master condition..'

This time it's the old butler that ask.

'What was it?'

The doctor adjust his glasses and said.

'I need to live.'

Confusion strucks the people present.

'What wrong with it? It's good he has the resolve to live..'

The doctor shake his head.

'Madam his words were "I need to live" not "I want to live"..'

Deruth clench his eyes shut and the madam eyes widen..

The doctor continues.

'Throughout the years and young master many counseling, most reports saids that the young master appears to be normal, too normal that they couldn't believe if they are hire to treat a normal behaviour child..But sometimes the reports would state that the young master often ask peculiar questions nearing the end of their sessions..Starts from the age of 10 the amount of session the young master has gone through are 22.'

Deruth then spoke after the doctor.

'Yes we are aware of that, it started when Cale was 10 and at 12 it really shows..'

Hillsman the captain of the Henituse Knights then added in.

'There one thing that stuck to me that young master said to me..'

All eyes landed on Hillsman who had a frown on his lips.

The radiating cold words fell from Hillsman mouth..