Meet up

They walk, and walk, going through the beautiful road to a dark alley. Cale finally arrived at the designated place.. It is an Inn

The inn looks just to be a normal inn, nothing special nothing new

But when you enter you can see and be mesmerized by the decorations and the exterior.

It is beautifully decorated with flowers and shapes and the smells of food and liquor just hit the spot for any tired traveler.

The inn was called Julius Garish.

It was interestingly name by a man who die falling down a cliff after making a house out of sticks..

Pretty stupid man to be honest.

Cale graciously open the door with a stoic face.

'Cale-nim!'

'Hello there young master Cale'

There a voice of lady, that lady is mage by the name Rosalyn..

She address Cale as "Young master" Since she is aware of Cale backstory. She knows and understand Cale, She respect him aswell. The reason also because Rosalyn knows that Cale still consider himself apart of The Henitsue.

Rosalyn has red hair, same as Cale but her hair colour is more rose-fire colour than Cale deep blood red hair..other than regular mage she seems to have the abnormal more amount of mana control than any other mage.

You could say that mana control took alot of experience and studying.

'Its nice to see you again, Choi Han and miss rosalyn.'

Cale greeted them.

'Its smart Rosalyn!'

The black dragon happily greeted them.

'Nya Hi! Choi Han, Rosalyn!'

'Nya! Wheres Lock tho?'

Hong words caught their attention.

'Oh! Lock is here but he is in the back with Hans, he is taking care of his sibling!'

Choi Han tells with a smile.

'Oh? How is he and his siblings are they eating well?'

Oh yes! Cale-nim!'

After a moment of silence than came a beastman.

'Aah! Hi! Sorry I am late.'

The beastman or should i say a A member of the Blue Wolf Tribe.

The wolf appear to be a tall, feeble looking, skinny boy, taller than most his age.

He appears healthier than Cale.

He has blue messy hair and eyes.

And 9 siblings sneaking glances behind him.

Rosalyn appear to have a powerful and confident demeanor while lock appear to be naive and stupid. He stutters and mostly nervous when talking to people.

'There you are,We are gonna discuss some things'

Says Rosalyn.

Lock story is a little bit sad and also how Choi Han have a grudge.

When Cale and Choi Han separate after bringing and protecting Cale, Choi Han goes out to venture alone in seek of learning how to protect.

Upon adventuring and going into places he meet up with some merchants and there he met Rosalyn.

She is a mage who is traveling from different places. They spend some time together and they become friends..

After a while they came across a place to rest and stay for the night.