Prologue

Credit toabigaiiil21 and Maire_02

3rd person's POV

In puerto Puerto Rico many years ago.

It was night time

Tobias and his goons Pilar and Pierro were out at the beach and Tobias was searching.

Pierro complained by saying, "Tobias what are we doing here again? And this late? The sun is setting and I wanna go home."

Tobias said, "To make new discoveries and I heard explorers make a lot of money if we find a rare and new creatures we'll be rich and famous Pierro check the water and Pilar look around and be gentle because that's what a woman should do."

Pilar wanted to hit him and Pierro was scared of the dark, Tobias looked around.

A figure in the water was swimming around and walked on the shore to search for something but was spotted and was chased by Tobias, Pierro, and Pilar in a small boat they had.

As the sun started to set the figure jumped out revealing beautiful scales, eyes and it looked like a mythical creature from the books and it got away.

Pilar said, "That was the most beautiful creature I've seen."

Tobias said, "And that creature must be a sirena and if we catch it, I'll be rich! I mean we... we'll be rich!"

The creature heard everything from a far and immediately swam away to the other side of the beach that was a restricted area and the creature turned into a small 6 year old child.

In Portoroso it was around 10 pm

Ariel was reading her favorite book the little mermaid and Luca opened the door

Luca said, "Ariel Scorfano Paguro! I thought you were asleep 3 hours ago."

Ariel said, "Mama I was getting to the best part, please?"

Luca sat next to her and said,"You are lucky your still cute, schooch over and I guess naming you after the book character makes sense your just like her."

Ariel opened the book and continued reading, they got to the kissing part which Ariel got all excited.

Ariel said, "Will I find someone special too, I wanna feel like a fairytale character."

Luca said, "You will one day but life isn't always like a fairytale, you'll know more when your older."

Luca got up, tucked her in and left the room, Ariel looked at the book but she wasn't gonna give up her fantasy world.