Chapter 5: Running away together/Arrival to Puerto Rico

In the tower

Alba was packing up to leave looking disapointed as she gripped her locket that she was wearing.

As she finished packing she saw Ariel arriving and she had a little bruise on her cheek.

Alba gasped and ran up to her as she said,

"Ariel! What happened!?"

Ariel lied saying, "I annoyed my boss's husband at the place I work for some money but we had a big fight and now I have no where else to go so I want to ask you if... I can go runaway with you."

Alba said, "To Puerto Rico? It might be a big challenge, different languages, heat, a lot of beaches and people."

Ariel placed her hands on her shoulders and said,

"Alba please, I don't have anywhere else to go and think of it you and me, the last two sea monsters, when were 18 we can runaway together, travel the world, and we won't ever be alone again, I can also help you be sneaky to swim in the ocean so we can always be ourselves."

Alba thought about it and agreed.

They left but Alba forgot something behind, they left for the airport, Alba bought two tickets and they got on the plane.

With Luca

Luca made Ariel's favorite breakfast, went to get her and knocked on the door and said,

"Ariel, I made breakfast it's your favorite

After a few hours they made it to Puerto Rico.

Alba took Ariel to her hidden motorcycle and drove to town together.

Ariel was amazed seeing plazas, restaurants, stores, parks, music, dancers dancing and so many beautiful views of the ocean.

They parked to look around together, Alba gave Ariel the tour of San Juan.

Two women passed them and Ariel said,

"Aye, what's wrong with you stupido."

They gasped, with anger hit Ariel on the head with their purses, Alba gave helped her and gave her a Piragua.

Alba said, "Never say that and your lucky it wasn't any punches, and have a piragua, shaved ice with syrup flavoring."

Ariel ate and was amazed, then she saw sea food everywhere too as she started getting a bit scared.

Alba calmed her down and introduced her to people she knew who were very friendly people, showed her places where she worked at a daycare center, part time singer and dancer at the plaza, and her foster family's bodega and upstairs dance lesson studio.

They even went to the beaches and Ariel saw an old hidden house that was out of sight but Alba took her away from there quick.

They went back to town and then their fun ended when the annoying boy in town arrived shouting to help catch and study the siren he saw, Pierro was tired of running and Pilar was wincing in pain wearing heals.

Alba rolled her eyes and said,

"Oh I forgot about him."

Ariel said, "Who?"

Alba said, "Tobius and his goons, Pierro and Pilar, they are crazy adventurers and wanna be archeologists, which is kinda my fault."

Ariel said, "How?"

Alba said, "I was little, in my sea monster form and was spotted by them so ever since he's been obsessed."

Tobias was shouting about the siren he spotted, he saw Alba and Ariel.

Tobias said, "Huh? So Alba what happened to not interest in making friends and who is she, I've never seen you before."

Alba said, "She's my new friend, she has the same condition as me so we should be off."

Alba pulled Ariel away and Tobias said,

"I got my eyes on you highly suspicious! Pierro get me some food and Pilar just make sure to look pretty."

With Ariel and Alba

Ariel said, "So where do I stay?"

Alba said, "With me and my foster family and don't worry they'll like you."

They walked over to her place and Ariel wonders if her family even noticed she's gone and will care.