Chapter 4: Ariel's dream/Family fight

At the tower it was night time and there were stars and the moon

Ariel brought Luca's astronomy book and taught her some italian words to understand.

Ariel told her all about it and even brought a telescope for her to look through, Alba felt like she was brought into a new world.

Ariel said, "Yeah I always wished I can go travel the stars as a kid but I always wanted to travel the world."

Alba said, "Cool, I wish I could see the world too and learn more about the stars with you but I have to leave tomorrow morning to go back to Puerto Rico."

Ariel said, "Oh... sorry but hey we can still talk on the phone and here."

She gave her Luca's old astronomy book and Alba was happy.

Alba said, "Actually maybe if we turn 18 which will be in 2 years, what if we go travelling together."

Ariel blushed and said, "I'd love to."

Then Ariel closed her eyes and started dreaming.

She was on her own vespa and was with Alba and riding to the moon.

Alba held onto Ariel and said, "Come on faster Ariel! Nothing in this or any worlds will stop us."

They got to the moon which was covered in small glowing stars and some gently falling down and they touched one and touched hands.

Ariel leaned in for a kiss but Alba stopped her

Alba grinned evilly said, "Woah! Woah! Woah! Not happening, sorry if you got the wrong message but no way you actually thought we were a thing gross!"

They were getting pulled apart from each other, everything around them was getting dark and Ariel screamed loudly

Ariel woke up back to reality and it was a bit past midnight, Ariel turned to a still fast asleep Alba, she gave her her jacket she brought along as a blanket and quickly pecked her cheek then left for home.

Ariel sneaked onto the roof through the window into her room, she sighed in relief but Luca was there waiting angrily.

Downstairs

Sheila, Enrico and little Matteo were spying as Luca and Alberto were confronting her.

Alberto said, "Luca are you sure about this?"

Luca said, "Yes I'm sure Alberto."

Ariel said, "Look I'm sorry okay but I wanna enjoy my summer, my grades are fine and we had the best time of our lives."

Sheila and Enrico popped out holding Matteo and said,

"We!?"

Ariel said, "Me and my friend Alba."

Luca said, "Then stop hanging with her she's probably a bad influence for making you skip classes."

Ariel stood up and said, "No! She isn't a bad influence! The only one who is bad it's you your a bad mother!"

Luca gasped and slapped her, everyone was shocked.

Luca said, "How dare you speak to me like that!? You know my decision for you would be perfect that all girl charm school would make you a better student, better behaved and a better daughter for me to not lose my mind."

Ariel was hurt physically and emotionally.

Luca realized what he did, he couldn't believe what he just did and was about to say something but Alberto interrupted them.

Alberto said, "How dare you!? You know what your no longer the caring, loving husband I married, when did you become an overly strict grinch!?"

Luca said, "That's it! I want a divorce!"

Alberto said, "Fine!"

Sheila and Enrico begged them to stay together.

Luca said, "My decision is final, I'm sorry kids, Ariel rest up tomorrow your going."

Ariel ran to her room, she started packing, she went to see Matteo one last time and kissed his cheek.

Ariel said, "I love you Matteo hopefully we'll meet again."

She left through the window and went to the island