Chapter 6:Meanwhile in Portoroso/ Meet the foster family

Luca's POV

I was making breakfast for everyone and they were all eating but Ariel hasn't came down yet, probably still mad at me.

I was going up to get her, as I went up I saw old pictures of us being close, one where she was born she always wanted to be close, another when she was little I taught her how to ride a bike, and one where she won her first race with my support but then the other pictures had us becoming distant from each other.

I'm gonna make it right with her and I knocked on the door saying,

"Ariel... breakfast is ready and I made your favorite... look I know your still made but I'm very sorry, you don't have to go to the school, I'm hard on you because I want you to have a great future, I love you for being yourself and I get it I use to be like that and you shouldn't change but you do need to grow up at some point... Ariel?"

I opened the door

Matteo was asleep in his crib and Ariel wasn't in the room and started looking everywhere and left the house quick asking others if they seen her but no one did.

Alberto came running after me and said,

"Luca, what's going on?"

I said, "Ariel is gone and now here to be found."

3rd person's pov

Everyone was looking for her and no clues.

Sheila called Ariel's friends in case she must have runaway to stay with one of them but they said no.

Enrico and other sea folk were searching for her in the ocean and still no luck, Daniela didn't even know where she went.

Luca was crying blaming himself and Alberto came back from the island with something.

Alberto said, "Ariel's not there but I found a postcard with an address."

It was from Puerto Rico and Luca immediately got them packed and used some savings he had to get plane tickets.

They got to the airport to get to Puerto rico.

Back with Ariel and Alba

They arrived at a house all colored orange, with plants, backyard with a big tent with a small fire bowl, and a little dog house.

Inside the house

Luisa was making dinner, Carlos hugs her lovingly making her feel special, Sienna was getting ready to head out to a party but had to stay for dinner, Carlos jr and Michael were playing video games and Blanca was waiting for the food.

Alba and Ariel got in the house

Alba said, "Look let me do the talking and don't say we were in Portoroso okay, Hey everyone I'm back, I brought a friend over is there enough for one more."

They turned to see Ariel and welcomed her except Blanca the little chihuahua glaring at Ariel ready to fight her.

Luisa served dinner and said, "I hope you like empanadillas, Ariel."

They all sat at the table, there were bowls of salads, beans, and rice, with some glasses of water.

Ariel ate and she loved the food, she ate a bit fast, but luckily Alba calmed her down.

Ariel said, "Sorry the food was really good, I can't believe I went my whole life without having this."

Luisa said, "Well glad you like it."

Carlos said, "So you both met in New York?"

Ariel was confused and but Alba cuts her off,

"Yeah, New York city at the statue of liberty, we had pretzels but she's from Italy and my dad said I could go for now on, so I said yes, let's have dessert if there's any."

She got her and Ariel's empty plate while heading to the sink quickly.

Luisa sighed and said,

"Alba Rossi Russo, a word, now."

They went to another room and no one can get away with anything if it comes to Luisa.

Luisa and Alba were arguing about Alba was suppose to go no New York to stay with her biological dad for a while but Alba hated him and didn't want to see him ever again.

Luisa sighed and decided to let Ariel stay with them for now, Alba was going to share her room with Ariel, Blanca barked and jumped on Ariel while biting.

They got her off

In Alba's room

Alba said, "I'm so sorry about Blanca she never acted this way before."

Ariel said, "It's fine, a little fighter she is."

Alba gave her some pajamas and they got ready for bed."

They lay down and fell asleep and Ariel started wondering if her family even noticed she's gone and if they care.

She drifted off to sleep