Ethan Morgan Love Story, Finished

My character is Ethan LOL DUUUDE

ETHAN MORGAN LOVE STORY DUDE!

Remember this is just a story not real at all!

Ethan: Likes fighting other people that try to hurt him or anybody else but he usually fails and they get him instead and he loves Maria to the DEATH…

Maria: Is a very nice girl who is totally in love with Ethan and will ALWAYS be…

Austin: Mean at first and hated Ethan but soon he was really nice and kind and was Ethan’s friend and will always help him.

Benny: Helps Ethan out a lot and is a very nice friend and is Ethan’s BESTIE.

Erica: Ethan loved her once but he caught her and liked someone else after that and Erica now loves Rory.

Rory: Saved Ethan from a fire and is mean but sometimes he can be really nice.

Alison: Loved Ethan but soon tortured him to like her but she found out how to be a nice friend of his.

Alice: Drowned Ethan a long time ago and hates him.

Steven: Wants to enslave Ethan or kill him and will always hate him and killed Ethan LITERALLY later…

Jessie: Hates Ethan A LOT but not more than Steven.

Bridget: Ethan loved her when he laid eyes on her but he broke up with her long after that.

Sarah: Loves Ethan but he doesn’t like her but he is just her friend that is ALL.

Other Ethan: Tries to steal Ethan’s looks and makes him not like people by being rude to them and making them think it’s him.

Sydney: Made Ethan get broken up from Bridget one time and will do it again to Maria.

Luna: Loved Ethan after Erica did and still has a crush on him that is very deep and will soon force him to love her.

Jessica: Is evil and tricked Ethan when he fell in a hole but she got stopped by that stupid boy AUSTIN!

Mickey: Tries to steal Maria from Ethan and knocks him out A LOT and will soon seek his revenge and kill Ethan.

Soul: Likes Maria A LOT and made Ethan nearly die by killing himself.

Evil Ghost Ethan: Will soon destroy the world by killing Ethan and then everyone else!

Voice: Made Ethan come back to life after his DEATH!

Toby/Tobuscus: Strong hearted. Kind, caring for his best friend. Loves people. Gets married to Abby later on. Is Nerville's bestie. Has a ghost for a brother. Is a Werewolf/KV/DV and may get more.

Nerville: Nice, soft, kind hearted, caring for his best friend. Doesn't like anyone yet. But, will soon find someone. Is a KV also.

Lucky: Liked Flame, broke his heart and went with Nerville. Broke Nerville's heart and went with Toby. Doesn't know who to choose. Later, gets with Nerville again. Is a KV.

Abby: Is Toby's GF. Loves Tobuscus. Nerville's friend. Lucky's "half" friend. Will Toby and her last? Or will it end? Finds out Toby has a brother who's a ghost. She's a KV too. She gets married to Toby and they have 2 kids... Maybe even more.

Tobi: Is Abby and Toby's son. He oddly looks exactly like Toby, and will grow up to be him. Isn't a KV or any other kind of them. Might be later.

Aqua: Is Abby and Toby's son, is a FBV but they don't know it.

Tobuscus the ghost, aka Toby's brother: Is a ghost, Jason killed him. He is Toby's brother, Toby's favorite. They go to a fun world with rainbows and flowers later on. Also, he's a KV and a PV.