I Will Not Die

Chapter 9, I will not die

 I’ll wait here for you! In my time of dying! I will not die I’ll wait here for you! I will not die when you’re beside me! I will not die! I’ll wait here for you! In my time of dying! I was normal again! I wasn’t in the cage and Luna was normal too! Steven was on the floor being electricouded. Me: My singing… It helped. Luna? Don’t you want you explain something? I looked heart broken and sad. Luna: He told me to kiss him and he would give your powers back but he lied… Me: He said you were his now… Luna: And I said I’m not! Me: Give me your heart again… Austin came. Austin: Ethan the only reason why people try to kill you is because there is a prophecy. In the prophecy you die because you’re the chosen one and you need to be sacrificed. Me: What? Luna: Um should I leave now? Me: Yeah let’s go… Austin stood there confused. Steven got up and when everyone left before me Steven grabbed my arm and pulled me into the cage. Me: No let me out! Steven: Everyone was always jealous of you and everyone wowed you too bad because it all ends here. Me: No you can’t do this! Steven sucked my powers out of me. Me: What are you going to do to me! Steven: I don’t know shock the life out of you? Me: No you can’t please! He pulled a lever and I was being shocked super hard. Me: AHHHH! Steven: Nobody gets in my way. He left the room and the shocks stung my flesh. Me: It wasn’t supposed to end like this… I suddenly fell on the ground in pain as it shocked me to death. Luna walked in wondering if I got left behind somehow. Luna: Ethan! Me: Dead… I am dead… Let me die you never cared about me it was all a fake lie… Luna: No Ethan don’t die and I love you! Jesse walked in the cage somehow. Jesse: Ethan you stole my love before you she had me and was a vampire but when she found you her vampire powers went away so I’m going to make you a vampire later and I will come… Jesse left. Me: Shocks killing me… Electricity… Kill me… I have no life… It all is a waste of time…Why? I suddenly passed out. When I woke up Steven was in front of me with a knife and Luna was tying me up. Steven: I put her under a spell and she will make you die also. Steven plunged the knife downward and it almost hit me until Luna got the knife and threw it. Steven: What! Luna: I pretend pal. Steven: No it can’t me! Luna: Yes and you are going to jail. I realized I was still being shocked. Luna called the police and they arrested him. Luna: Oh I forgot. She pulled the lever and I wasn’t being shocked anymore. Me: Go to your house I’ll meet you there. I was walking down the street going to Luna’s house when Jesse popped up. He held onto my wrist. Me: Let me go! Jesse: I’m going to turn you into a vampire. Me: No please don’t! Jesse bit my on the wrist really hard. I was turning into a vampire. I suddenly turned into one. I was craving blood. Jesse: I got my revenge ha! He disappeared. I ran to my house and put on a black hoodie and wore it so no one can see my face ever again. I went to Luna’s house. Luna: Who are you! Me: Ethan. Luna: Why are you wearing that? Me: Umm no reason? Luna: Come on I want to see your handsome face. My fangs started popping out of my mouth as I wore the hoodie. Me: No don’t touch me! Luna: Let me see you! Me: No don’t its gross! She took off my hood. Me: I have fangs. Luna: H-how!? Me: Jesse. I put my fangs back in my mouth. Luna: But I want to be with you… Me: Not unless you found a cure. Me: I need blood. Luna: Ewe… Me: I don’t know what to do I’m craving it like crazy and I don’t want to be a vampire. Luna: If you be one so will I. Me: Really… Luna: Yes. Me: Can I bite you… Luna: Don’t do it hard please. Me: I won’t. I bit her easily. Luna: That didn’t hurt at all! Me: You have fangs now. Luna: Now? Me: Yeah. We started kissing for a long time as the sparks fly and fireworks start. Sarah walked in to babysit. Sarah: E-Ethan I thought you liked me… Me: … Sarah: What? Me: I never liked you Sarah I thought you knew that. Sarah: Then I will bite you for your love. Me: No you can’t bite me. Sarah: Why not? I did super speed over to her. Me: This is why. Sarah: You’re a vampire…! Me: Yep. My mom walked in and accidently almost dropped her bags until I did super speed and got them. Mom: How are you so fast? Me: Come with me and have some blood. Mom: What are you talking about? Me: Vampire things. Mom: Vampires are fake sweetie. Me: You so sure? My eyes turned red. Luna: Ethan no! Mom: What’s going on? Luna: Don’t bite her! I started biting my mom on the neck. Mom: ETHAN WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME! Me: Little this little that. Mom: You are a vampire!? Me: Yeah cheese. Me: I will rule the world with Jesse. My eyes turned normal and I went to school with Luna. I went to my locker and she went to hers and they are far apart by the way.