No Fair, Jane

Chapter 8, no fair, Jane!

 Jane walked over to me and got a pole and handcuffed me to it. Me: This isn’t fair! Jane: Yes it is. Luna: Jane un-handcuff him now! Jane: You want to be there with him? Luna: No! Jane walked over to Luna and handcuffed her to it also. Me: What’s the worst that came happen? Luna: I don’t know. Jane walked up to me and blindfolded me and Luna. Luna: I can’t see! I started blushing because I was alone with Luna. Jane had left us. I sat down handcuffed to the pole. Me: What is going to happen to us!? Steven walked up to me. Steven: Ethan are you still evil? My eyes turned normal as I realized I wasn’t stuck in my head anymore. Me: No I’m not evil. Luna: Evil? Steven: Bye then. Steven left the room. Me: Were alone… Luna: Yeah… Luna put her head near mine and we started kissing. Me: Luna stay with me forever. Luna: Yes Ethan. Bridget walked in but I didn’t know it was her. Suddenly there was tape on my mouth and my blindfold was off. Luna’s blindfold was off. I looked and saw Bridget in front of me holding a knife. Bridget: Finally I can kill you. I panicked and hesitated. Luna stared at me. Bridget held the knife to my neck. Bridget: Just one little cut… No… I thought to myself. Wait I still have my 50 lives! Bridget: I took your other lives by the way. Aw man! She cut me with the knife. I suddenly drifted off to sleep. I could hear Luna’s shouts inside my head. I woke up and I had a giant cut from the knife. Blood was spewing out. Bridget: See how you feel now? I panicked and struggled. Luna: Ethan… Austin came in the room but he didn’t know I was in there. Austin: Ethan? Luna? Bridget!? I’m breaking up with you Bridget! Bridget: Fine. Bridget went up to Austin and electrocuted him. Austin fell on the floor in pain and irony. Bridget took the tape off my mouth. I coughed up blood. Bridget: that’s what happens when you lie and say, “You’re the only one that keeps my word spinning.” Me: Luna… My head started spinning. I suddenly fainted in pain. Ethan number 2 walked in. Ethan number 2: Leave Ethan alone! Bridget: Make me! Ethan number 2 put Bridget in a cage and locked her in there. Ethan number 2 un-hand cuffed me and Luna. I woke up. I fell on the floor. Me: Save me… My world is ending please save me… All is lost… My future will never be the way I want it to be… My only word is help me… If I die the world will surely end all hope. … You will all die without me to help the world… I listened to “I will survive.” In my head. Me: I will not die… But will I survive… My world isn’t spinning without everything I love and care about… Austin my friend… Ethan number 2… My love… Bridget is the most hatred thing ever… Don’t let me die please… Nobody can live without Ethan… Luna: That is so thoughtful… Austin got up. Me: My powers are gone… I need help quick… I will not die! I will survive! I will not die I’ll wait here for you!! I feel alive when you’re beside me!!!! I will not die…. I will survive! I will not die! I’ll wait here for you! Austin: Wow that’s touching… Ethan number 2: I must get your powers back! Me: In my time of dying… I feel alive when you’re beside me! In my time of dying!!! My life is flashing before my eyes! Ethan number 2: You’re living a nightmare! Me: I will not die! I’ll wait here for you! I feel alive when you’re beside me! In my time of dying! I will not die I’ll wait here for you! I feel alive when you’re beside me! In my time of dying! I will not die I’ll wait here for you! I will not die when you’re beside me! In my time of dying! Luna: I love that song! Me: Save me… Me: I will sing the whole thing! On the ground I lay motionless in pain I can see my life flashing before my eyes did I fall asleep is this all a dream wake me up I’m living a nightmare! I will not die I will survive! I will not die! I’ll wait here for you! I feel alive when you’re beside me! I will not die! I’ll wait here for you! In my time of dying!  On this bed I lay! Losing everything! I can see my life passing me by. Was this all too much? Or just not enough. Wake me up I’m living a nightmare! I will not die! I will survive! I will not die I’ll wait here for you! I feel alive when you’re beside me! I will not die! I’ll wait here for you! In my time of dying! I will not die I’ll wait here for you! I feel alive when you’re beside me! I will not die! I’ll wait here for you! In my time of dying! I will not die I’ll wait here for you! I will not die when you’re beside me! I will not die! I’ll wait here for you! In my time of dying!