Nobody Can Save Me

Chapter 2, nobody can save me

Bridget’s POV

Me: Ethan! Austin: Told you he was dead. Me: you’re a monster! Austin disappeared. I was sitting over Ethan’s body crying. A drop hit his nose and something magical happened. He was changing. He was alive again! Ethan: Hey! Who stole my pocket knife! Me: Austin. Ethan: We need it! Me: for what? Ethan: It’s mine and we might need it for safety. Me: safety? Ethan: I mean if we get in trouble or something. After that day, I went to school and I didn’t see Ethan maybe he was late. Then I bumped into someone I looked up it was a girl with purple lipstick on girl: Watch where you’re going! Me: Sorry. I walked into the lunchroom and saw Ethan with that same lipstick on his cheek… I walked up to him me: Your cheating on me aren’t you? Ethan: what? Me: yes you are. Ethan: no! I slapped him across the face and everyone stared at him and starting saying “oooh” in the background. Me: Were through I told you everything about me and you just cheat! Ethan: No I swear I didn’t! Me: goodbye forever. I sat at a different seat and he got closer I moved and he got even closer. Then he stopped doing that. That weird girl walked over to me. Me: what do you want? Girl: my name’s Sydney. Me: I’m Bridget. Sydney: I’m sorry he looked like he was single so I kissed him a little. Me: what? I still don’t take him back. Sydney: I think he’s a player. Me: me too. Later that day I went home. Mom: You’re a really good singer I think you should be on live TV. Me: really? Mom: Yep. My mom called them and I went and tried out and I made it! I’m going to Hollywood. I left to go to Hollywood.

Ethan’s POV

Sarah walked in my house. Me: Sarah I’m going to Bridget’s house to tell her I’m sorry. Sarah: Wait! But nobody will stop me I have to do it. I went to her house and she wasn’t there. Nobody was home! I looked in her room but she was not there. Sarah: She is gone Ethan! Ethan: No she can’t be. Sarah turned on the TV I saw Bridget. I ran home and went on my bed and cried myself to sleep. I would rather be with her then crying myself to sleep every night for 3 months.

Bridget’s POV

I’m on live TV! Awesome and I got dressed and started to sing a song. They loved it. Sharon: Aren’t you missing something Bridget? Me: what? Sharon: Your ex-boyfriend told me how much he loved you and came all the way from Canada to see you. Get up here Ethan! Ethan jogged onto the stage. Me: I told you Ethan I’m not going with you. Ethan: Please, you’re the only one that keeps my world spinning and if you don’t accept this apology I will surely die. Me: I hope you do die Ethan! The crowd gasped. Ethan left the stage. Sharon: And the winner of the 1,000 dollars is… Ethan: Wait! Me: Ethan! Ethan: If you don’t go with me then I will kill myself right here right now on live TV! Ethan:  And if no one believes me. He held out his pocket knife. Ethan: I will stab myself and no I can’t come back to life anymore that was love that happened then. But now you hate me so if you want me to die then here you go. Me: Ethan you wouldn’t! Ethan: Yes I will. Me: Ok I forgive you! The crowd awed. Ethan: Good I will be backstage waiting for you. Austin was flying in the air holding Ethan by the legs on the street. In Canada.

Ethan’s POV

Austin: I’ll kill you! Ethan: Never! He dropped me onto the floor. Austin punched me in the nose and face. I tackled Austin many times. Austin took out a giant knife from his pocket and cut my arm a little. Me: AHH! Austin: Nobody can save you! Austin started to choke me. I passed out. Austin hit me and slapped me in the face loads of times. My arm was bleeding and the blood was spilling on the floor. Help me I thought to myself.

Bridget’s POV

I went to town to see if Ethan was there and I saw Austin pinning him down laughing and injuring him to death and Ethan was passed out. I went over to Austin and slapped him in the face. Ethan broke a bone while falling from the sky when Austin dropped him. Austin: I think Ethan will die soon! Me: No! Ethan woke up and he looked like he was about to die soon. Ethan: Sorry, my world is ending I can no longer live and there is a present for you in my house Bridget. Me: No don’t die on my lap Ethan don’t die… Ethan… Me: No! Don’t die! I need you more than anything in the whole world. You’re the only thing that keeps MY world spinning too. Blood spewed out of his mouth. He started coughing up blood. Ethan: Take me to the hospital please. I kicked Austin to the ground and carried Ethan to the hospital. Me: Doctor! Ethan might die please help him! Austin almost killed him! Doctor: And how did this happen? Me: I went down the street to find Ethan and Austin was laughing at him and slapping him in the face and almost KILLING him! Doctor: Ok then. Ethan tried to talk a little. Ethan: He held me by the legs and I fell, On my head. Doctor: whoa! I MUST save this kid! 2 hours later I saw Ethan and he was all better. Ethan: I almost DIED. We went to our houses.