Doctor?

Chapter 6, Doctor?

Doctor: I will drain your powers with these needles. Doctor: You have 1 minute until your powers are mine. The paper, “No!” Doctor: Yes and nobody can stop me because you’re the strongest person on Earth with your powers and they soon will be mine and you will have 1 life left. Me, “No…no...No…no.” Doctor: Ha! I felt my powers draining. Soon my powers were gone. I fell on the floor in the tiny cage. Doctor: I will give you shots that drain your blood also. He gave me 3 shots. I silently screamed painfully. Back in the waiting room, Luna: I will see what’s taking them so long. Luna walked in the room. I stared at her and mouthed help. Luna: What? I wrote on a piece of paper, “He drained my powers and I am weak.” Luna: Oh no. Doctor: I will rule the world and Ethan will be on my team ha! Luna: No you can’t! Doctor: I have his 50 lives. Me: I’m sorry Luna… it is my fault and will you go to the school dance with me? I lay on the ground. Luna: No it is my fault and yes I will! The doctor walked into my cage and put handcuffs on me. Me: It is my fault because I told us to go here. Luna: No it isn’t Ethan! Doctor: You can talk!? Me: Yes. Doctor: Well I still have your powers. Me: My life is bad. Luna: I will help you Ethan! She went near the doctor but the doctor put his hand around her neck. Doctor: No you can’t fight me! Luna: Ethan help! Me: I’m powerless and weak. Doctor: Join me Ethan! Me: I can’t. Doctor: Why not? Me: Because I’m not evil. Doctor: Yes you are. My eyes turned red. I was strong and the cuffs were stuck on me. Me: I will kill you doctor. I broke the bars and went to the doctor. Me: Nobody kills Luna but me! I called the cops. Me: I will now kill you Luna! Luna: Are you joking? Me: Yeah I’m just evil for fighting. Luna: I love you! My eyes turned normal. I fell on the floor. Me: Weak… powerless!!! Luna: You’re not weak you’re my Ethan. Me: Agghhh! I felt a shocking thing in my cuffs. Luna: What is going on! Me: He’s draining my blood! Luna: How? Me: The n-n-n-needles. Luna: Oh no! Me: The cuffs are draining it. Luna: How can I help? Me: It’s too late. Luna ran over to a machine and pressed undrain. My blood was coming back! Me: Thanks Luna! Luna: Now for the cuffs… Me: They are stuck because of a magic spell. Forever stuck… Luna: Let’s get you a new doctor. Me: Poison! Aghh! It’s coming through my body help please. Luna: I’m only a seer! Me: What’s that jar? Luna: Your… powers? Me: How? Luna: I don’t know. Me: Give me them please. Luna: Ok. She put it near me. I felt strong now. I still couldn’t get the cuffs off. Me: Poison!!!! Poison poison! The knife was still in my neck and blood spewed out. Me: Help! I silently screamed. I touched my throat. I mouthed voice! Luna: Not again! She carried me to a different doctor. This time Luna watched. Doctor: This won’t hurt much. The doctor held a needle up. I ran around the room and the doctor chased me. Doctor: Get back here! I mouthed never! She threw a sleeping dart at me. I fell asleep. She put me on a wall and tied me to it. When I woke up I couldn’t move. The doctor held the needle close to me. Doctor: This won’t hurt a bit. I mouthed NO! Luna stared at me. I was shaking my head no. The needle was getting closer to my arm. I was stuck and they would use it on me. I suddenly fainted. I felt the needle go in my arm and I screamed loudly. Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Everyone in the waiting room walked in because they heard me. Me: NO! OH! PAIN! POISON IS GONE THOUGH! KNIFE IS OUT! PAIN! PAIN! PAIN! Doctor: Calm down little boy. Me: I’M NOT LITTLE! My eyes turned red and I got out of the ropes. Doctor: Evil! Me: I’LL KILL YOU even if I have the cuffs. The doctor hit me with a frying pan. Everyone from the waiting room stared. Person: That’s a little cruel. I fell on the floor knocked out. When I woke up I was in my bed. Luna: You’re safe Ethan. Austin flew in the window. Austin: Luna come with me and be mine. Luna: Never! Me: Get out Austin. Austin: I’m just getting started. I had a scared look in my eyes. Luna: What are you going to do Austin? Austin: You’ll see. I looked and I still had handcuffs on. Me: Don’t kill me! Austin: I won’t. He flew me to his house and locked me in a closet. Austin: Now I can go to the school dance with Luna, bye! Me: Let me out! Austin teleported. I was alone in a dark closet. Me: Help.