Bad end:

(I don't know what this chapter is but if you all want me to rewrite a bad end then as so me)

Linda was prepared, she knew everything from the start. You see there was a reason why the girl had came her unannounced, not because she missed you, not because she missed her family, but because she was doing her job.

There was an organisation which monitored people's affection levels. You see, scientist surveyed many people what they would do for their soulmates, majority said that they would kill for them.

And after doing research and experimenting, some scientists even got killed or deeply hurt. This was kept a secret from the people so they wouldn't be afraid. Overtime, scientist developed a machine that would tell you if anyone would go overboard for their lovers.

The machine never told you the exact spot, but it told you roughly. Linda had been assigned this mission. She was ready as she would ever be.

Tactics would be very useful, instead of telling you straight up, she would show you.

Boss bitch am I right?

Getting a price of paper, she wrote:

- Y/N would probably be worried, so she would enter my house, but before that she will call me.

-I do have a spare phone so I have to ignore the annoying sound.

-Then, after that, most likely she will come to my house and when she sees that she can't open it, shell most likely break the door.

-Then, shell find me, frantic and in a dishevelled state.

-I will explain everything.

-Then, well have to see what happens from then on.

Sighing, she hid the paper.

Then after she started to make a mess of her hair.

She was worried, about you, how the hell would you deal with a supposed crazy admirer?

You were always the kind but cold soul...

Time will only tell then..