7

..........

Everybody was tired from running and I couldn't catch my breath.  Garrett, Alyssa, and They were crying. I was just in shock. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. "What just happened!?" Kelton said in a paranoid voice I was looking around like a crazy person because I was scared he would come after us. "We sh-sho-should g-go wh-what if h-he come after us," Garret said. 'That's a good idea,' ' Alyssa said out of breath. We went back to the beach and I was trying to find scarlet but I couldn't find her. We went back to get our bikes but I couldn't find where mine was. I hopped on the back of Alyssa's bike and we rode off in the sunset. When we were on the road we saw an old man getting beat up. We tried to stop them but it didn't work. Alyssa was pinned down by this kid. She spits on his face but he licked it. He was begging her to spit in his face but she didn't Kelton was holding the gun in his hand waiting for when did he get the gun? I question myself. A lot of things happened but I was so out of it someone grabbed Kelton's gun and it was this girl with black hair and dark eyes she was going to shoot him? I don't know what happen because I fainted but when I woke up I was in Kelton's house Kelton told me “You fainted because they told me what happened and introduce Jacqui the girl who took Kelton's gun and the girl who I didn't see that was behind Jacqui her name is Kie'Raya Thomas I liked her very much. After a few days, Athy, and KieRaya which I call Kie for short, got along well. In the morning I heard Athy and Kie talking so I came downstairs and they looked at me and said “Hey Leo how are you doing” Kie said, “Fine you?” I replied, "well everything that happened I guess I'm ok?"  Athy said, "why do you go by Athy?" "Well I guess I like the name Athy more than Anastasia," she replied. Kie and Athy got up and were about to walk outside "where are you guys going?" I said, "we're going on a walk, why?" Kie said "well I was going to ask if I could come but I just want to rest for a while," I said  "well if you change your mind come find us," Athy said "ok bye-bye" I replied they said bye and left. A few hours later I heard Athy bust in the front door SCREAMING and shouting "OMG OMG" "what happened?" Alyssa said she had a confused face "SHE'S DEAD SHE'S SHE'S DEAD" she kept screaming "who's dead!?"  Kelton asked Athy was still screaming “KieRaya is DEAD i-i didn't see it, it was all too fast” she's crying. I never saw her cry. I was standing there in shock, The roaring in my ears I lost track of what they were saying I just want everything to be over. I felt something wet on my cheek and  I touched my face. Was I crying? I felt dizzy. I felt my eyes rolling back. I fell to the ground. I woke up to see everyone right by my side. I was wondering how Kie died. I got up from the couch quietly and woke up Athy. “hey hey wake up” I whispered Athy opened her eyes and looked at me with sad eyes we got up and walked to the kitchen Athy sat by the kitchen counter and I was cooking pancakes for breakfast “What happened” I said in a low voice “It was all too fast” she said crying I think someone heard her because we saw Garrett getting up and walking into the kitchen “Why are you guys up” he questioned "just dumb things do go back to bed" I said he looked at and was about to say something but he left. "So?" I said. she hesitated "Ummm she got ran over by a truck" I was speechless "Thank you," I said and shot up from the chair and ran upstairs waking everybody up I ran into the bathroom and turned on the sink and looked into the mirror I was crying uncontrollably I can't stop I sat on the cold bathroom floor. A few hours later I turned off the sink and walked out of the bathroom. I see Alyssa outside of the bathroom. She looks at me and says "I'm sorry for your loss Leo" then she hugs me Kelton comes up and hugs me too and says "I don't know how you feel, but I am here to help in any way I can."

A few days later everybody was still shaken up about it, when we go out we are careful but that doesn't always work. Athy, Kelton, and Jacqui went on a hike on a mountain we hadn't seen them all day we got worried. It was around 3 am I heard the front door open, I got out of bed and tiptoed downstairs and saw Kelton carrying Athy on his back “WHAT HAPPENED WHERE'S JACQUI?!” I yelled probably waking everyone up “j-Jacqui s-s-s-s-she fell off t-the c-c-cliff,” he said crying “What is going on here,” Alyssa said in a frantic tone”. It was dark so I don't think she saw Athy “ITS JACQUI AND ATHY Jacqui dead,” I say I didn't get along with Jacqui soi we didn't get to know each other so I felt nothing “WHATT” Alyssa screams. Kelton looks panicked and says “It's Athy she's not breathing I-i- think she ate some berries!?” “WHAT TYPE OF WHAT DID IT LOOK LIKE?!” “I-I-i thinks it is pink” “it's the death of Berries anyone who has come Into Contact with the Berries is Killed?!” I say he fell to the ground. I couldn't look at this anymore so I ran away. Alyssa was terrified but she didn't want her brother to see this so she hid the body's in their house.
........

Words: 1034