Chapter 5 - OMG!!!

I wake up panting. I sit up and look around. OW!  I forgot my stomache hurt. The pain wasn't as bad as before. I lifted up my my tank- top midway and saw gauze wrapped around my middle stomache. ''What happened, '' I thought. I look to my left and I see a door closed with the light on and steam coming out through the crack. Someone must be taking a shower. I make my way out of the bed. It dosen't hurt anymore. Through the hall and down the stairs I see that no one is home.

I wander through the apartment looking at the decorations, furniture, and pictures hanging from the walls. Woah. I saw five guys in a pictures in sailor suits acting like they're strong. Well they all look cute. I see most of them have have '' Quiffs'' ( hair that is flipped up on the front of your head). Except two guys. One has curly brown hair and the other has a buzz cut. All four of them have brown hair. Only one has blonde hair. They look kind of familiar. OH NO! This is one of my favorite boy band groups.

''These people must be obsessed with One Direction.'' All of a sudden I hear an Irish accent. ''Well maybe because we are them.'' I slowly turn around and I see..... ''NIALL HORAN!'' I scream. ''Oh my gosh, ummm I gotta go. Bye.'' I run for the front door but I see the door handle turn. I see walk in is Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik. '' Slow down there.'' I hear Harry say. I step backwards and I bump into someone. I turn and I see Niall again. '' Who is this?''  Louis asked.

''Let's all sit down I'll explain,'' Niall said. He was standing with a towel wrapped around his waist. '' I have to leave, like right now.'' I say nervously trying to reach for the door. '' What's wrong? Zayn asked. ''I just have to go home and... just get out of your way." ''You're not bothering us,'' Liam said. ''Well....'' ''Sit down,'' Niall said sitting on the couch and motioning for us to come. I feel Harry's hand wrap his fingers around my wrist and lead me to the sofa.

I sit down next to Niall with the rest of the guys surrounded by me. ''Okay, do you remember anything?'' Niall asked. '' A.. a.. little. All I remember is my boyfriend was abusing me because he was drunk and then this stranger busted through the door and knocked him out.'' I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks. '' Anything else,'' Niall replied. ''Umm.. the rest was hayzie. I was being carried by the stranger and then I remember waking up, then I ran into you guys.''

''Oh.'' Zayn said. '' All I can say is that I want to thank the stranger who mostly saved my life.'' More tears came. Louis, Zayn, and Liam came and sat next to me and tried comforting me, while Harry pulled Niall aside and was talking to him. '' You should tell her,'' Harry said. '' I can't .'' ''Why not ?'' ''Fine here it goes.''

Niall stands in front of me. He bites his lips. He looks like he's hiding something. '' Guys, I have something to say.'' All eyes are on him and especially mine. '' I.... am.... hungry. Who's hungry?'' ''Oh wow Niall,'' all the guys say except Harry. While the guys get up to get something to eat Harry looks over at me. I look into his eyes and they are telling me that's not what Niall was going to say.

I pulled Harry aside. '' How did I get into your penthouse?'' ''Ummm... ask Niall. ''Harry....'' ''I mean it ask him.'' ''Really. Fans always wanted to meet you guys and visit your apartment.'' ''Well all I can say is that you're very lucky.''