Chapter 12 - Flirty Time

Amber's P.O.V

"Why do you wanna know?!? Louis said with a sarcastic tone.

"Louis?! What's wrong with you? You can't use your sass on a pretty little lady we have here." Harry said with a flirtatious smile.

Wow! I think it's funny how he can change personalities really quickly. First he was all childish now he is flirtatious.

Our waiter giggled. I could tell she was blushing. " I just thought you guys looked familiar."

"Yes love, we are One Direction but don't tell anyone." Liam said.

"Who am I going to tell? There is like no one here," she said while pointing around us.

"My bad." Liam blushed.

"Haha no it's ok I won't tell anyone," she reassured.

Niall spoke up. "I thought you were going to fan girl or something."

"Oh goodness no. Can you imagine how weird I would look?"

"I think you would look pretty cute if you did," Harry said with a smirk.

Our waiter blushed. "I will just get your drinks."

Once she left I busted up laughing. "Why are you laughing love, Niall questioned. "It's because of how Harry is desperately flirting." Zayn started smiling. "It's kind of funny actually, Harry why do you seem seem kind of desperate?"

" I AM NOT!" Harry whispered/shouting so the staff wouldn't hear. "Sure..." Niall said.

"Haz really why are you flirting with girls all of the time though?" Louis questioned.

"Cause he is the flirty one in this group." I said with a smile.

"That is true," we all agreed except Haz. "It's a gift okay. I am just truly blessed." We all started cracking up.

Our waiter came back with a tray of all of our drinks. As she passed all of them around Louis spoke.

" So what is your name love, lover boy over here wants to know."

We all laughed as she just blushed. " I do not! Well kinda.." Harry said.

"My name is Megan."

~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~*******

Megan's P.O.V

Omg!! Harry freaking Styles is flirting with me!!! I was fan girling on the inside. I tried to play it cool. I was waiting for their food to cook so I can serve them.

Why would he want to flirt with me? A directioner. I'm just normal. I'm glad I chose to wear my hair a new way. Haha. They seem just like normal people. I wonder who that girl is sitting next to niall. She looks really familiar. Maybe de ja vu or something.

I heard the ding of a bell. I guess their food was ready. " Thanks Joe." I said as I walked toward their booth.

Once I arrived I gave each of them their orders. "Hey Megan we were wondering if you would like to go to the mall with us and hang out," Harry said. Be cool Megan. Be cool. "I would love to go to the mall with you guys!"

"YES!!" The familiar girl shouted. "I need a friend who is not a guy right now." The boys and I laughed.

"How about we switch phone numbers so we can give you the details," Harry said while wiggling his eyebrows. What they say is true, he won't give up. "Sure." I grabbed a pen and a napkin and wrote my ten digit number down and I left a little message.

He did the same. "Anything else I can get you guys?"

"A box would be great", Zayn said.

"Me too", the rest said.

"Woah guys I didn't even touch my food yet." Harry said confused.

"While you guys were flirting we ate." Niall said.

"Uh sorry." I said that with embarrassment.

"Don't mind them and can I have a box too please," Harry said.

I nodded and walked off. I wonder what tomorrow will be like..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I kind of got back on track. I am in the process of writing a new story and looking for a co writer. If you are interested the details on contacting me are in the Authors Note Big News.

I tried to write more for you guys.

~ Amber