Chapter 9 - Compliments Ahead

Amber's P.O.V.

Once Niall closed the door behind me locking it, he wraps his hand around my waist. "Do you still need help walking Love" , he says with a grin on his face. "Umm.. I think I can handle it, I feel a lot better after I took some Alieve." After I replied I saw his grin quickly escape. When we got closer to the car I heard the boys whistling. The windows were rolled down and I saw four very shocked boys checking me out.

"You look quite Amazayn," Zayn said with a grin. Liam and Harry kept looking me up and down and kept saying I looked very pretty. Louis looked like he was in a trance. I felt my cheeks getting hot. Liam popped the back of the car and Harry fell out. I busted out laughing. He just kept blushing. Niall joined in, then the rest of the boys. Niall put my duffel in the back and helped Harry up.

Harry climbed back in and Niall made sure the door was fully shut. Niall took my hand and pulled it up to his lips and gently placed his soft lips and kissed it. A warm tingly feeling spread through my body like wildfire. I think I blushed even more. Then Niall led me to the car door and opened it for me. "You're such a gentleman." I said. He just grinned and said, "Thanks and anything for a princess like you." I smiled at him and I saw a hint of red rise upon his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After awhile in the car I had at least a ton of questions asking me why I dressed up so fancy. I simply replied with "Well you all have seen me as a wreck and I wanted to look decent for dinner." The boys understood. "But Amber when we first saw you even though your eyes were bloodshot red and puffy, and your make up was smeared, and your hair was in a rats nest, and..." I cut Louis off. "If your going to keep adding on get to the point," I laughed while playfully punching him in the arm.

"Ow!" He laughed in a little pain. "You have a good arm." We all laughed. "The point is you still looked beautiful past all of that." "Awwww thanks Louis," I said while giving him a hug. We finally pulled up to Nandos.

On the way out of the car the boys were like,"I agree too, and where's my hug?" I laughed as I went around in a circle giving them friendly hugs.

My last hug went to Niall. Once I wrapped my arms around him, I smelt his sweet Smelling cologne. We kind of stayed that way for a few more seconds. Then I heard Niall's stomache rumble. I giggled a bit and we pulled apart. "Come on guys lets eat," Liam says as we walk into the resturaunt .