Chapter 7- The Ride To My House

Liam grabs the keys from the kitchen counter, while Zayn ran to the big mirror above the fireplace to readjust his appearance. Harry pulled Louis aside to talk. I don't know why. Niall put his arm on my shoulder and he leads me to the door. 

" Niall there's something that your missing." " And what is that?" He replied with a grin. " You need pants." Niall looked down and we both laughed. " You're probably right, I'll be back in a few ", Niall said while running up the stairs while taking two steps at a time. 

"You ready?" Zayn asked. " Well if you mean, going to a restaurant with five guys that are in my favorite band and I look like I've been hit by a truck. Yeah I'm ready." He laughed. " One thing's for sure, you're very lucky." 

Louis' P.O.V 

"What's wrong Harry?"  

"Do you wanna know how Amber got here?"  

" Sure...." I said. 

"Okay long story short. Niall walked by Tanner's apartment and heard screaming. He came in and saw Tanner hurting Amber. Niall beat him up and carried Amber here." 

"WHAT?!?!"  

"Yeah, she passed out and she woke up here." 

" Wow... wait why didn't you tell her how she got here?" I asked. 

"I told Niall to tell her but he ended up talking about food." 

"Typical Niall. Wait aren't you gonna tell Liam and Zayn?" I asked. 

"Yeah, later." 

"I feel so bad.... I want Kevin!" 

Harry laughed. " Really Louis? Lets head out."

Niall came jogging down the stairs. WOAH! He looked handsome with his dark jeans, white supras, and t- shirt. "TO THE CAR!" Louis yelled running out the door. Zayn walks out holding a mirror. He smacks into the wall then continues walking.  

Harry smacked his head with his hand and shook his head while following. Niall holds his arm out and says " FOOD!" I giggled a bit and looped my arm through his and head for the elevator. Liam follows while locking the door. This is going to be fun, I thought. 

I took a few steps and fell. " AGH!" I screamed in pain. Niall caught me in his arms. " Oh my gosh... We need to get you fixed up first," he said worried. " That would be best," I said trying to ignore the pain. He took my arm and put it around his neck and held my waist firmly. I hobbled along out the elevator and into the car. 

We had to take the back door of the building because of the screaming fans. I climbed in the back seat in the middle of Niall and Louis. Liam drove while Zayn was in the passenger seat fixing his hair with the visor down looking in the mirror. 

Harry on the other hand was in the back of the car. He tried to hold his ground but kept tumbling side to side whenever Liam made a turn. 

" Keep driving until you reach the stop sign. Turn left and on the first right there's my house." I can't believe it the members of One Direction are going to know where I live, I thought.