Chapter 3 - The Fight

''Stop asking questions all the time, you are so annoying when you do that!!'' I fell to the floor holding my face in pain. I tried to open my eye but it was hard to see. '' OWWWWW  why did you do that!!!! You actually hurt me.'' ''Well stop asking so many questions!'' I was wondering why he's acting like this, he's the type of person who doesn't hurt anyone. '' Why are you acting like this,'' I said while trying to crawl away from him. '' I'm not acting like anything, your the one who doesn't let loose. I lost my job and I became an alchoholic.'' '' That means you don't have to abuse me!'' '' I can do anything I want because your my girlfriend!'' He yelled back. I thought of trying to stand and run out of the apartment. '' Well not anymore, I said while I stood up and darted to the door but Tanner grabbed my arm and yanked me back.

''Don't you dare run away from me!'' Then I felt a force pulling at my hair. '' HHHHHHEEELLLPPP, '' I scream at the top of my lungs. ''Be quiet ,'' he says while yanking my hair again. He slammed me on the dining room table. Tanner stared at me with pure hatred on his face.Then he kicked me in the stomache over and over again. I felt like I was going to die. The pain was excrutiating. All of a sudden I hear a bang come from the front door. Tanner turned around and saw that a man a kicked the front door through.

Tanner shouted, ''WHAT THE HECK!!!'' I tried to get up but he just yanked me down again. '' Get out of my house'', said Tanner. ''Not until you let that girl go'', the stranger replied. ''Please help me'' I cried with tears running down my face. '' Be quiet !'' Tanner said to me while turning around. I held my hands to my face and turned towards the floor preparing to feel the force of pain ready to happen, but nothing happened.

Instead I saw the stranger run towards Tanner, shove him into the wall and says'' Will you let her go?''  ''No, she's my girlfriend not yours, so leave us alone!'' ''Wrong answer.'' The stranger shoved Tanner into the dining room table. The decorations broke. Tanner went full force and rammed the man into the tv. The man stumbled back and fell to the ground. I tried to get up and run to the door to get help.I couldn't. I tried to crawl but the pain was too much. Then I felt Tanner grab my leg and pull me back. ''And where do you think your'e going?'' He asked while picking me up and trying to choke me. My feet were dangling from the wall. Until, the stranger grabbed Tanner and pinned Tanner to the floor and kept hitting him violently until he knocked him out cold.

I lay on the ground in a ball weeping into my hands and gasping for air. The stranger stands above me and asks,'' Are you ok?'' '' I... I don't know I can't feel my face.'' ''Well let's go take a look at it '', he says while holding out his hand.

 ''Wait,'' Rachel said.''You were dating an abusive boyfriend?'' ''No. He was the sweetest person in the world. He never was an alcoholic and he never hit me before.'' ''Oh I see, he just flipped and you were there to experience it?'' ''Yes Maa'm.'' ''Please go on.''