Chapter 10 - Closing Time

Author's Note

Hey guys!! I just wrote this a little bit ago I hope you enjoy it.

Comment for feedback. Feedback helps me improve, so be honest. And tell me what you think I should add to the story and ill try to make it work.

Follow me and I'll do the same to you :) also vote pwwwweeeaaaaazzzz :)

Enjoy readin!!

~~~~~~~*******~~~~~******~~~~~

"Hold up honey. You're telling me that you had an abusive boyfriend you didn't know about until he started to take his anger out on you that night when some stranger practically saved your life, and after that you ended up in the famous boy band's apartment?"

Rachel asked trying to put every piece together. "That's somewhat it," I say. After this whole time explaining the story my coffee was cold and half gone, three -fourths of my sandwich was gone, and I had a couple of cheese fries left on my plate.

All of a sudden a big man with a full beard, a ton of sweat dripping from his brow, and a hairnet that wasn't needed since he was bald hollered, "Rachel!!!! Get back to work!!" I jumped up from my seat. His booming voice scared me to death.

"EARL!!! MY SHIFT ENDED SEVEN MINUTES AGO!!" Rachel yelled back while looking at her watch. The man (who must have been the cook) picked up a spatula. "Then.. GET OUT OF HERE!! OR ELSE THERE WILL BE TROUBLE!!" He said while motioning his spatula at us.

Rachel rolled her eyes. " I'll be back, I have to get my coat," she said while walking around the corner of the counter. She just left me there nodding and trying to keep my eyes busy so that man doesn't yell at me.

Rachel came back out with a fur coat on over her waitress outfit. "Want me to get these..." She started to say motioning to my leftovers on my plate, but the man just pointed at the door and shouted, "LEAVE!"

We walked towards the door and we stepped out into the brutal weather. Rachel wrapped her arm around me and said, " Come on let's go to my apartment I'll make us some hot chocolate." "But I really have to..." I said but she cut me off.

"Do what?! " She asked a little demanding. " I have to leave." "From what you told me, you just came into town. I don't think you have somewhere to stay. And your not in any condition for you to head on out into the world unless you get what's off your chest." I was shocked. A nice person like Rachel was demanding.

"Ok.." I said slowly. Her expression lightened and her voice softened. "Look I'm sorry ok, from what you told me I don't want you to suffer anymore so let's head back to my house so you can continue." I nodded my head and she guided me to her house.

~~~~~~~~~

I sat on her couch drinking hot chocolate with her pajamas she let me borrow and a blanket wrapped around me. She basically looked the same that I did. "Now that we are settled in do you want to continue." She asked. "Ok," I stated simply.